Windows 10: How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

Discus and support How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I do not want it, I did not ask for it, and I want any of my data that it took returned. Is it possible? If so how? Thanks in advance! 146782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mike Lynch, Dec 19, 2019.

1. How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

I do not want it, I did not ask for it, and I want any of my data that it took returned.

Is it possible?

If so how?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mike Lynch, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2019
  4. How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

little cat, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

1. How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install? - Similar Threads - totally eliminate Drive

2. My one drive is a total nightmare!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  3. My one drive is a total nightmare!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  4. How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?: How do I remove "Total Ad Block" from popping up on google chrome?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-total-ad-block-remover-from/59ad9fc2-2dac-4267-b7dd-e4a0d5e645fc
  5. whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload: how and what can i eliminate from my overloaded memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whit-can-i-eliminate-and-how-from-my-memory/14587433-341e-47ab-97ed-7410dc95853c
  6. whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload

whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload: how and what can i eliminate from my overloaded memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whit-can-i-eliminate-and-how-from-my-memory/14587433-341e-47ab-97ed-7410dc95853c
  7. Eliminate One Drive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  8. Eliminate One Drive Files

Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  9. Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

Eliminate One Drive by MS Word: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218
  10. Eliminate One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate One Drive: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218