Windows 10: how can I track my stolen laptop

Discus and support how can I track my stolen laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello someone stole my laptop a couple of days ago I tried to locate it using Microsoft find my device And my laptop popped up and it said that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rahf###, Mar 10, 2021.

1. rahf### Win User

how can I track my stolen laptop

hello

someone stole my laptop a couple of days ago

I tried to locate it using Microsoft find my device

And my laptop popped up and it said that "find my device", was turned on

so I clicked locate and it said that my laptop was at 0% and it was last located in Mumbai

yet I live in southern Africa

I check everyday for any changes but its the same thing

why is this

:)

rahf###, Mar 10, 2021
  2. TeXBill Win User

Track a Stolen Laptop

What brand Dell, HP, ? Dell's got their service tag number if the thief goes to the web site and dl's drivers sometimes they can track it. You would have to talk with them about that. Sorry to hear your laptop got stolen man that just suxs.....

TeXBill, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi When a laptop of any-sort is stolen and powered off changes to track it is 0 the reason being that in most cases when a laptop is stolen it is not certain that the thief will connect your laptop to WiFi but in fact the thief will sell it of and the
    laptop will be formatted or striped for parts. This is unfortunate but you wont be able to track the laptop.

Phillip Roos, Mar 10, 2021
  4. how can I track my stolen laptop

Tracking a stolen laptop that is powered-off

Hi thank you for the reply. I have reported to the police and the laptop is protected with microsoft account password. Police seems to be of no help.

When they reset the laptop, will the laptop be deleted from the device list on my microsoft account? If not, is there any way to know whether the laptop is reset? I want to know when I can eventually say farewell to my laptop how can I track my stolen laptop :(

does that thrid party software need to be installed before stolen is it possible to track it from other laptop (which I doubt not...)

Thank you.

ChanyongKwon1, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

how can I track my stolen laptop

1. how can I track my stolen laptop - Similar Threads - track stolen laptop

2. How do I track my stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I track my stolen laptop: My laptop was stolen yesterday afternoon....how do I track it*Moved from Office Insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-track-my-stolen-laptop/bd963c1a-98be-4f0a-9f6c-74250bc8e340
  3. How do I track my stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I track my stolen laptop: My laptop was stolen yesterday afternoon....how do I track it*Moved from Office Insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-track-my-stolen-laptop/bd963c1a-98be-4f0a-9f6c-74250bc8e340
  4. Tracking stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking stolen laptop: Greetings. I am kindly asking if Microsoft is able to track a stolen laptop which is running windows 10. Looking forwar to your advise. Kind regards, Lucas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-stolen-laptop/7b75aaea-bc5c-49ca-9929-fa029569f050
  5. Tracking stolen laptop

Tracking stolen laptop: Greetings. I am kindly asking if Microsoft is able to track a stolen laptop which is running windows 10. Looking forwar to your advise. Kind regards, Lucas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-stolen-laptop/7b75aaea-bc5c-49ca-9929-fa029569f050
  6. Tracking stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Track Stolen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  8. Track Stolen Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Track Stolen Laptop: Good Day my laptop was stolen and my Microsoft Account was activated on my stolen laptop how can I track my laptop I'm using the find my device but its showing me a rumble location I hope you can help me thank you [Original Title: Stolen Laptop]...
  9. Tracking a stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking a stolen laptop: A laptop was stolen on a Sunday. Find my device was turned on. It last recorded the position on the previous Friday. Every time I logged on, the lost device page told me that it had not connected since the same Friday but it was in a slightly different location. These...
  10. Tracking my stolen laptop

Tracking my stolen laptop: Is it possible that the Skype app a service contract my laptop even if they’ve never use Skype under my profile of course but maybe there’s is there anyways tracking any kind of data that I can track down my laptop Itza asus laptop laptop. The bad news it was stolen about...