Windows 10: How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

Discus and support How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GamerPlayer94, Oct 6, 2018.

1. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without being on his account. Is there a way to transfer the game to my account? Thanks!

:)

GamerPlayer94, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Transfer purchased games in Microsoft Store to new account

Hello, is it possible to transfer bought games (in my case it's Minecraft Windows 10 Edition i got it from mojang.com) to new account?

Piotrek1910, Oct 6, 2018
  4. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

Transfer games data from Google Account to Microsoft Account

How to Transfer saved Games Data from Google Account to Microsoft Account

DRAGON-ALI, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

1. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account? - Similar Threads - Transfer Bought Microsoft

2. Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?: I had bought a laptop couple of months ago. During fresh start, system got started with my MS account and windows activated with digital license linked to my Microsoft Account. Now I have gifted the beast to a friend of mine and I want to transfer Windows digital license of...
  3. Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?: I had bought a laptop couple of months ago. During fresh start, system got started with my MS account and windows activated with digital license linked to my Microsoft Account. Now I have gifted the beast to a friend of mine and I want to transfer Windows digital license of...
  4. Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  6. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  7. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought my game on the wrong xbox account, can I somehow transfer/share the game to the...: Hello microsoft and/or others I bought Forza Horizon 4 in microsoft store less than a month ago but I bought it on the wrong microsoft account which I forgot. I tried to refund the game but it didn't let me. So I just completely forgot it and now the issue came up again. So...
  9. Can I transfer a license to another account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer a license to another account?: A couple years ago I purchased a notebook and paired its license with an old microsoft account of mine, which later had some issues and I decided to make a new one. However, now with all the ecosystem stuff, I want to change the license key to my new account. I've seen that...
  10. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer microsoft games to new account

2. how to transfer games to another account

3. transfer microsoft store game to another account

4. transfer microsoft purchases to new account,
  5. transfer minecraft windows 10 to another account,
  6. transfer microsoft games to another accouint,
  7. transfer microsoft store purchase to another account,
  8. transfer a game from windows account,
  9. how to transfer purchases to another family member on microsoft,
  10. move games to different microsoft account,
  11. bought game with different microsoft account,