Windows 10: How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10

Discus and support How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new windows 10 computer. I want to integrate my old system drive into my new computer. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stephan MichaelMcNulty, Sep 22, 2020.

1. How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10

I bought a new windows 10 computer.

I want to integrate my old system drive into my new computer.

How can I do this?

:)

Stephan MichaelMcNulty, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. FreddyAk Win User
    Windows 10 installation file system

Hello I installed windows 10 on pendrive 3,75 gb with ntfs system file using ultraISO. I read on internet that it is required to use fat32 if you have uefi mobo which I do (msi b85m-g43). So far my system is working just fine except after boot screen the background doesnt dissapear, insted windows 10 loading circle on little black background appears and then it goes to welcome screen. Everythings else is fine so far. May this problem be caused by file system ? Or could it done any other problems I dont see?

Well Nevermind. It seems like program formatted pendrive to fat32 and I didnt see it.

FreddyAk, Sep 22, 2020
  4. How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10

Erasing old system backup files in Windows 10.

Hi,

There are several ways to delete old system files. To delete old system files including system settings and files of previous versions, follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select System and Security.
    • Click System.
    • Click System Protection in the left pane.
    • On the System Protection tab, click Configure.
    • Click Delete.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10 521b768a-c32c-4bd4-a644-e5f21ab45cb6.png

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10

1. How can I Transfer old system files from old windows 10 into new system files in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transfer old system

2. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  3. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  4. How to integrate old system files with new system files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to integrate old system files with new system files in windows 10: I bought a new computer. I want to use the C system drive from my old computer. Can I use or integrate any of my old system files into my new C system drive files? If not, how do I remove the old system files so what is left can be integrated? Can I save any saved game...
  5. transfer files from old comouter to new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer files from old comouter to new: I recently bought a new computer with windows 10. Works 9 installed just fine. How do I move the data from the old computer to the new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-old-comouter-to-new/740f7149-03d5-40ea-a3b4-6eef75929a7c"
  6. File transfer from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File transfer from old to new computer: How do you easily transfer files from an old computer to new computer in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-to-new-computer/d2deafdb-e993-4441-b34c-612ae5d2e329
  7. Transfer Files from old to new computer

Transfer Files from old to new computer: How can I transfer files from my external hard drive to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-old-to-new-computer/d3888df2-0288-4252-89c8-13c74ec0d862"
  8. Windows 10 - how to transfer files from old computer to new computer.

Windows 10 - how to transfer files from old computer to new computer.: How do I transfer files from my old computer to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-how-to-transfer-files-from-old-computer/c7df1c0d-01ef-4141-8035-00a78a885c9d"
  9. how to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10

how to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10: I need to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10, what do I need to do to complete this successfully? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-old-computer-windows-10/f479793f-3d97-4b0b-aed4-adac71c682f9"
  10. transfer files from old computer to new

transfer files from old computer to new: transfer files from old computer to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/f49e2618-aa29-457b-b562-ff7d6117fbaa"