Windows 10: How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

Discus and support How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has died and I need to buy a new one. I want to be able to re-use the hard drive I had on my previous one it was a Gigabyte BRIX kit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stolagt, Aug 12, 2022.

1. stolagt Win User

How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

My computer has died and I need to buy a new one. I want to be able to re-use the hard drive I had on my previous one it was a Gigabyte BRIX kit computer and put it into a new BRIX kit. Will the Windows 10 installation on that hard drive work, or will I have to start from scratch? I want to keep using Windows 10. My original version was an upgrade from Windows 8.1 which I bought in 2014. Is it possible to re-use an existing hard drive or do I have to start from scratch with a new one? If so, how do I restore all the information on that drive as well as installing Windows 10? I also have Offi

:)

stolagt, Aug 12, 2022

2. Transfer Office 365 to New personal computer

I need to transfer my office 365 that I purchased on January 11th 2018 to my new computer. Please adviser how I can make this transfer.

Gloria_635, Aug 12, 2022
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 12, 2022
  4. How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

computer broken transfer office activation for new computer

My computer died. I want to transfer my office license to the new computer. How?

WilliamMcNairy, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

1. How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died? - Similar Threads - transfer Office 365

2. How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?: My computer has died and I need to buy a new one. I want to be able to re-use the hard drive I had on my previous one it was a Gigabyte BRIX kit computer and put it into a new BRIX kit. Will the Windows 10 installation on that hard drive work, or will I have to start from...
  3. How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer Windows 10 and Office 365 onto a new computer from one that has died?: My computer has died and I need to buy a new one. I want to be able to re-use the hard drive I had on my previous one it was a Gigabyte BRIX kit computer and put it into a new BRIX kit. Will the Windows 10 installation on that hard drive work, or will I have to start from...
  4. How do I transfer Minecraft from an old computer to a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer Minecraft from an old computer to a new one: I got minecraft for my son a couple of years ago, but he has now changed to a new computer. How do I get minecraft for his new computer? I did go to the downloader but it is asking me to purchase it, I have tried signing in with both his and my microsoft account, and nothing...
  5. My License Won't Transfer? New Computer - Old One Died

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My License Won't Transfer? New Computer - Old One Died: Hello, I just finished assembling my new computer since my old one bit the seriously big one, and when I tried to activate my license it said it could not do it. This is a new hard drive as well, and almost all of the parts are new as well. Why won't the license port over...
  6. Windows and Office transfer from old computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows and Office transfer from old computer to new computer: Dear Team, We want to confirm is it possible to shift windows 10 and Office 2016 transfer from old computer to new computer. Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-office-transfer-from-old-computer-to/961f28f8-c642-479e-bf78-d8e42b90447b"
  7. How to Transfer Windows onto new drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Transfer Windows onto new drive: So, I have a spare 1TB SSHD that I’d like to replace my factory HDD used for the default C drive on my laptop. Is there an easy tutorial that could help me get Windows onto the current spare, so I can boot into the OS after replacing the old HDD? submitted by /u/AyValo...
  8. TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365: Thinking of purchasing Office 365 personal. Is it easy to transfer emails and contacts from Windows 10 mail? 142242
  9. TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

in Windows 10 Support
    TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365: Thinking of purchasing Office 365 personal. Is it easy to transfer emails and contacts from Windows 10 mail? 142242
  10. Transfer office to new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfer office to new computer: How is it done? Or do I buy new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/transfer-office-to-new-computer/559abeba-13b6-454e-a0ed-b7aa6dba83a1