Windows 10: how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Discus and support how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anan Abourafeh, Jul 7, 2019.

1. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Hello, my name is Anan,

I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning it off.

please, respond asap. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off 78b951d8-af7b-4a6a-a665-1a2f2ab1e3a8?upload=true.png

:)

Anan Abourafeh, Jul 7, 2019

2. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Jul 7, 2019
  3. CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Jul 7, 2019
  4. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Caps lock indicator

Hello,

You can make your Windows 10 PC easier to use with the help of Ease of Access. We suggest enabling
    Toggle Keys. You can hear a tone whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock when it's enabled.

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
    • Go to Toggle Keys.
    • Turn On the option Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock.

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off 8e4ff741-3d0b-4fc0-93a8-9f5e158733c4.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

1. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off - Similar Threads - turn Caps Lock

2. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  3. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  4. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  5. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  6. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  7. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  8. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  9. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?: When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen configurations" tab (maybe because I am using multiple monitors?). Thanks! submitted by /u/wafflewrestler [link] [comments]...
  10. How to turn off caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off caps lock indicator: [ATTACH] It looks like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator/4dbbd54e-4af5-4679-adff-353b484205b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cap lock indicator microsoft 5050

2. caps lock pop up

3. num lock pop up

4. NUM LOCK POPUP,
  5. turn off caps lock pop up,
  6. POP UP CAPS LOCK,
  7. cap lock pop,
  8. how to stop caps lock and num lock from popping up,
  9. TURN ON caps lock popup,
  10. how to turn off caps lock pop up windows 10,
  11. how to stop um lock icon from popping up,