Windows 10: how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Discus and support how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anan Abourafeh, Jul 7, 2019.

1. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Hello, my name is Anan,

I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning it off.

please, respond asap. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off 78b951d8-af7b-4a6a-a665-1a2f2ab1e3a8?upload=true.png

:)

Anan Abourafeh, Jul 7, 2019

2. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Jul 7, 2019
  3. CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Jul 7, 2019
  4. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

Caps lock indicator

Hello,

You can make your Windows 10 PC easier to use with the help of Ease of Access. We suggest enabling
    Toggle Keys. You can hear a tone whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock when it's enabled.

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
    • Go to Toggle Keys.
    • Turn On the option Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock.

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off 8e4ff741-3d0b-4fc0-93a8-9f5e158733c4.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

1. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off - Similar Threads - turn Caps Lock

2. keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off: After a clean win 10 pro install, the leds don't come on until I unplug/plug the keyboard.Tried uninstalling board, usb, disabling fast start. No luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-numcapsscrl-lock-leds-off/a82ddd9d-2169-4bb4-bc9b-1474f9480d7a
  3. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...
  4. How to turn off caps lock indicator

How to turn off caps lock indicator: [ATTACH] It looks like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator/4dbbd54e-4af5-4679-adff-353b484205b8
  5. Cap Lock indicator

Cap Lock indicator: {Window's 10 home edition, Acer Swift 3} I can't tell when my cap are on? No indicator for cap lock on or off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cap-lock-indicator/750bccf8-6dfb-4998-bb6e-118cc6e0c56b
  6. Num lock keeps turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Num lock keeps turning off: My Num Lock keeps turning off every time I turn PC on from Lock/Sleep/Hibernate/Restart/Start. This is really annoying. I've looked everywhere with no success. I have Acer Predator 15....
  7. Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?

Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?: Dear developers for Win 10. Having searched, read & re-searched, I cannot find a FIX to enable VISIBLE status bar indications of Caps & Num locks. Yes I can turn on audible indication when selected, however, when one cannot hear pretty useless :-( I do NOT wish to...
  8. No sound indication on cap lock.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound indication on cap lock.: Windows 10 version 1803 has just installed on my desktop computer. The only thing that appears to be missing is the sound when using the cap lock button. I have looked at settings,ease of access,keyboard,enable tone,which is enabled but still no tone. This also applys to the...
  9. Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing: Apparently Windows 10, and I don't know for how long before that, has had a feature that when you change Scroll Lock / Num Lock key settings there is a notification that flashes on the screen. I have never used these keys and so have never noticed this annoyance before....
  10. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function: Hello! Since the most recent build of W-10 (9879), my caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock lights do not function on either computer on which I have W-10 installed (a desktop with a USB keyboard and a laptop with an integrated keyboard). The keys still work to correctly...