Windows 10: How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned...

Discus and support How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned onto it was used to run on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenNebNeb, Aug 29, 2021.

1. BenNebNeb Win User

How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned...

How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned onto it was used to run on my PC?

:)

BenNebNeb, Aug 29, 2021
  2. adcx64 Win User

Bootable Hard drive cloning disk recommendations.

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a bootable software I can burn on a disk to fully clone a hard drive. I have a 500 GB drive with two partitions and I want to clone both to a 160 GB drive so I can use the 500 in a different computer. I need the 160 to be bootable as it would become the new boot drive in the computer.

adcx64, Aug 29, 2021
  3. adcx64 Win User
    Bootable Hard drive cloning disk recommendations.

Will these make sure the cloned drive will be bootable? One of them is a WD...

adcx64, Aug 29, 2021
  4. How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned...

How to make a clone disk bootable?

My hard drive didn’t want to boot so I used Macrium Reflect 7 Free and made a clone of the hard drive to a USB external drive. Unfortunately I didn’t manage to boot my device from this cloned, external drive. I decided to install Macrium Reflect
    7 Free on the SSD to use it as a clone of the external hard drive. Now I have a bootable SSD and a non-bootable clone of the drive and I need to restore everything that
    I had on the drive before the crash. Please, how can I restore the system?

masareismasareis, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned...

1. How can I turn my external hard drive into a bootable one if Windows 10 enterprise cloned... - Similar Threads - turn external hard

2. Making a bootable external clone of a windows 10 drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a bootable external clone of a windows 10 drive: I want to create an clone of my existing windows 10 computer to run on a different computer, issue being neither have a second memory slot so it must be externalSimply cloning doesn't work due to windows not allowing itself to boot from a usb. So i need some other way to make...
  3. Making a bootable external clone of a windows 10 drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making a bootable external clone of a windows 10 drive: I want to create an clone of my existing windows 10 computer to run on a different computer, issue being neither have a second memory slot so it must be externalSimply cloning doesn't work due to windows not allowing itself to boot from a usb. So i need some other way to make...
  4. Making a bootable external clone of a windows 10 drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?: How can I clone my old laptop hard drive to a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clone-my-old-hard-drive-to-a-new-hard/cd9498d2-e379-40c0-aef4-42328b6c428a
  6. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  7. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  8. Clone two hard drives into one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clone two hard drives into one?: Need some help. I have two hard drives that I want to consolidate all the data into one. Macrium usually works for this however it says it will delete the destination drive before copying. How can I copy one drive over then the other without deleting the data from the...
  9. How to make a bootable Windows 10 installer on one partition of an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable Windows 10 installer on one partition of an external hard drive: So I want to reinstall Windows as my laptop has been running ridiculously slow lately, so I downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. I took out my USB 3.0 External Hard Drive as that would be incredibly faster than my USB 2.0 flashdrives, so I went into Disk Management...
  10. How to make cloned drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to make cloned drive bootable?: I cloned C drive to G via Macrium Reflect sector by sector but cannot understand why the cloned SSD is not bootable. What commands do I run to enable the mirror G drive to boot just like C?The hardware is MSI Titan GT80 SLI running Windows 10. [img] The G drive needs to say...