Windows 10: How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here's something that actually came up... I have an HP AIO on loan with a Touchscreen, running W10 Home. Is there a way to turn the Touchscreen off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Compumind, May 6, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?

Here's something that actually came up...

I have an HP AIO on loan with a Touchscreen, running W10 Home.
    Is there a way to turn the Touchscreen off via software?

IMO, a Touchscreen on a desktop is insanity.

As usual, TIA! *Smile

:)

Compumind, May 6, 2018
Thema:

How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?

1. How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn off Touchscreen

2. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  3. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  4. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  5. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  6. Windows 10 - turning on touchscreen after turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - turning on touchscreen after turn off: Hello,I'm working as a QA engineer and i have some kind of problem with touchscreen and display.For testing purposes i need to solve problem with one of our testing machine, where is only touchscreen no keyboard or mouse plugged in.Power plan is set in a specific way and it...
  7. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  8. How can I turn off Wifi on shutdown on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I turn off Wifi on shutdown on Windows 10?: Hello, I have noticed that when I have turned off my computer (and therefore shutdown Windows10), when I come back to it later and turn it on one of the first things that come up at the login screen (and after logging in) is the Wifi icon which shows it is still on and...
  9. Turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard.: How do I turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard. ***Edited Original Title from: HOW DO I TURN OFF THE TOUCH SCREN & TURN ON KEYBOARD***...
  10. How can I turn Windows Defender off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I turn Windows Defender off?: Windows Defender keeps turning itself back on and deleting files that I need without conformation. Every time I try to go disable the service completely, the options are greyed out like this like shown in the picture. I am also denied permissions through command prompt, as...