Windows 10: How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup...

Discus and support How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When you attempt to install something or start certain apps "_____ wishes to make changes to your computer". Is there a way to turn this off for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerrorBITE_, Jan 24, 2021.

1. How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup...

When you attempt to install something or start certain apps "_____ wishes to make changes to your computer". Is there a way to turn this off for certain apps. Like if you regularly open a certain app and you know that it is safe to open, can you disable this feature for one specific app only?

:)

TerrorBITE_, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Unable to turn on Location in Windows 10

Hello,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Is it an abrupt issue?

• Do have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?

• Did you check if the same issue occurs when you log in to Windows using a different Local Administrator user account?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow the steps to try and fix the issue:

Step 1:

Follow the steps to change the region:

a) Type “Region” on the Search and click on
    Change your country or region option from the search results.

b) Now choose the location from the drop down menu to change the region. (As per your location)

Move to the next step.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to turn On Windows location platform on the computer and check if it helps.

You can follow the steps:

a) Type

b) Click on
    Change Location settings

c) Check the box which states “Turn ON Windows location platform” and “Help improve Windows Location services”.

e) Click on Apply.

Proceed to the next step.

Step 3:

If you are trying to use location settings for an app, I would suggest you to turn ON the settings to allow apps to use the location on the computer.

Follow the steps:

a) Type
    l
    ocation on the Search.

b) Click on
    Location privacy settings

c) Move the slider towards the right to turn ON settings for ‘Let Windows apps use my location’.

Restart the computer once after making the changes.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Location service in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 24, 2021
  4. olympic2 Win User

How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup...

How to allow an app to turn on bluetooth

Greetings,
    I would like to know if it is possible for an application turn on bluetooth on my Windows 10 Home 64 bit desktop PC.

PC is a HP Slimline 290-a0002a desktop, MB is NewarkP, Processor Celeron J5005 (Gemini Lake) with integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600, 8GB DDR4-2400 RAM, 1TB SATA HDD.

My request stems from a requirement to run an android application on my pc. The app is named LeFun Health and is used with a wristband tracker. I am running Bluestacks 4 and it works well with other android app but the LeFun app hangs at the "Turning on bluetooth" stage. It may be in the app itself, but I have tried starting the app with BT turned on and off in win10 and neither situation allows me past that stage.

Any advice, suggestions greatly appreciated.

olympic2, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup...

1. How can I turn off "Do you want to allow this app to make changed to your computer" popup... - Similar Threads - turn off allow

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  5. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  6. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  7. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  8. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": I have a few programs that when I attempt to launch them Windows 10 stops them and asks "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I have to respond YES every time I want to run them. Is there a way to stop this message by application without turning...
  9. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually...