Windows 10: How can I turn off Microsoft Family notifications in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I turn off Microsoft Family notifications in Windows 10? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, is there a way do disable Microsoft Family notifications appearing on my child's computer in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RzperX, May 9, 2020.

1. RzperX Win User

How can I turn off Microsoft Family notifications in Windows 10?

Hi,

is there a way do disable Microsoft Family notifications appearing on my child's computer in Windows 10?

:)

RzperX, May 9, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 9, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 9, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I turn off Microsoft Family notifications in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn off Microsoft

2. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  3. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  4. how to turn microsoft family off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  5. how to turn microsoft family off.

how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  6. How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?: Hi,Miscrosoft Family Safety has decided to turn it's self on on my laptop. My partner and I own this laptop, and neither of us have set this up nor can we figure out how to disable it. Our accounts aren't linked as when I check my 'family', I am the only member there. How do...
  7. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  8. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  9. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. How to turn off notifications of Microsoft family features???

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to turn off notifications of Microsoft family features???: I was setup Microsoft family screen time limit for my kids on her laptop. "apps and game limits"--"google chrome"----"6 hour limit" Each time when she opens the google chrome gets notification, it is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification and keep time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable

2. microsoft family notifications

3. windows 10 how to disable family features