Windows 10: How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in??

Discus and support How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Tired of the 2 step,Why can't I just use my password??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SherryHarris2, Jan 2, 2019.

1. How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in??

Tired of the 2 step,Why can't I just use my password??

:)

SherryHarris2, Jan 2, 2019
  2. DianeLouw Win User

Turning off 2 step verification

i have the 2 step verification DISABLED under my settings yet when i try to retrieve mail it keeps asking me to logg into google and it takes me thru process and gives me an authentication code. What must i do with this code? I dont want the 2 step verification!!!

DianeLouw, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Turning off 2 step verification

Having recently upgraded my PC to windows 10 I was prompted to 2 step verification. the logic and reason is sound. However since doing this I cannot get into my hotmail.co.uk using my iPhone. I found a link to the
    solution when I removed the authenticator app on my phone. Only to find a similar issue dated 2013. I have logged in via my PC running Windows 10, my laptop running windows 7 Professional and an ipad going in via safari. NO WHERE is this option visible.

Turning off 2-Step Verification
    • In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification
      code if asked.
    • Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
    • A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select OK
    How can this be achieved. I use emails on my phone for work being self employed and it is causing me issues.

As this problem seems to have been around for a few years surely there must be a resolution now. I really do not want to have to drop my Hotmail account as it is widely known, but if no solution is available I will have no option.

Eric Castle, Jan 2, 2019
  4. How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in??

Remove 2-step verification on Skype

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to turn off the two-step verification in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

Refer to the steps given in the link below:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Note: If two step verification is turned off, you will have to verify your identity with security codes periodically, when there might be a risk to your account security.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in??

1. How can I turn off the 2 step verification code and just sign in?? - Similar Threads - turn off step

2. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  3. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  4. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  5. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  6. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  7. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  8. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  9. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  10. Turned off 2-step verification but Windows computer is still asking for the number.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turned off 2-step verification but Windows computer is still asking for the number.: Split from this thread. Mt. Ber: Today, I login to my account email, turned off phone verification, I can't stand every time login through my phone. What happened? The computer still ask my phone number, I type in the phone number, it shows me that is wrong phone number,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device access manager authentication

2. two step authentication windows 10

3. windows 10 turn off outlook sign in code