Windows 10: How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?

Discus and support How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Each time I start up, I see a blue tab/tool tip pop out from the right side of the screen. It also appears each time I start a new Chrome window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TAT56, Sep 26, 2019.

1. TAT56 Win User

How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?

Each time I start up, I see a blue tab/tool tip pop out from the right side of the screen. It also appears each time I start a new Chrome window.

Turning off tips in the settings menu will not turn this dubiously-valued feature off, and this thing is disruptive and irritating.

It usually features only one message: "Press 'windows' + 'G' to start the Game Bar."

How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system? 4c628bde-dc3a-4ebf-853e-872b6e42d6c0?upload=true.jpg

:)

TAT56, Sep 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Annoying Blue Frame

Recently an annoying blue frame has appeared on my VDU .

It varies in size from the whole VDU down to a single letter, this interferes with typing and amendment.

How can I get rid of this.

Ideas please

AnthonyDyer1, Sep 26, 2019
  4. How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?

1. How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system? - Similar Threads - turn off annoying

2. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  3. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  4. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error: It's a couple of days that every time I turn on my computer an error message appears that says "You are attempting to open a file of type System file .dll", and them asks me to "Show apps". As far as I know, I didn't do anything to produce this automatic message and I don't...
  6. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  7. How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?

in Cortana
    How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?: [ATTACH]I don't know if it is possible to remove that gap that is on the left hand side of the search tab but if it is possible to remove it, then how can I do it? It's not a big problem but it really irritates me. This gap came in when I updated my Windows 10 to version...
  8. How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?: Hi, when I use the Windows 10 Fitbit app, I keep getting these tooltips in red boxes popping up all over the place and getting in the way. I tried to look at where to turn it off, but can't even find the app settings. (Many applications in general tend to have a 'turn off...
  9. each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...: each time I turn my computer on the time is stuck as it was when I last used it,i can reset it but it is a nuisance. can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-turn-my-computer-on-the-date-and-clock/b2927f43-7ced-4f10-866f-4bf583029617
  10. how can I avoid signing in each time

how can I avoid signing in each time: how can I avoid signing in each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-avoid-signing-in-each-time/0f124467-cb76-4e5a-9d1e-836146a8759b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off blue mail tab on computer