Windows 10: How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

Discus and support How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wafflewrestler, May 25, 2020.

1. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen configurations" tab (maybe because I am using multiple monitors?).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/wafflewrestler
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wafflewrestler, May 25, 2020
  2. AM4A1 Win User

Num lock and Caps lock not working after Re-installation of XP

my caps lock and num lock isn't working after I reinstalled XP, the light don't work and the buttons don't work, but the scroll lock works. any help for this problem?

AM4A1, May 25, 2020
  3. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, May 25, 2020
  4. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

Caps Lock/Num Lock/Scroll lock LED lights is off

Since the Windows 10 fall creator's update, ONLY my keyboard's Caps Lock, num lock, and scroll LED lights can't be turned on. It will still work however, but it's troubling me since i can't see whenever my caps lock is on. If possible, no regristy fix
    please.

jonathan A 27, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

1. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay? - Similar Threads - turn off Caps

2. How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working: Hi guys ! As i said in the title, i'm facing a little problem which is: Every time that i press "Caps Lock or Num Lock" i receive a notification , saying that is on/off, and i went to some answers around here and i found out that if i turn of some options in ease of access it...
  3. How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working: Hi guys ! As i said in the title, i'm facing a little problem which is: Every time that i press "Caps Lock or Num Lock" i receive a notification , saying that is on/off, and i went to some answers around here and i found out that if i turn of some options in ease of access it...
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  5. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?: I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-this-caps-lock-num-lock-scr/819ffcf8-7b5f-4f52-94cf-f2ce126e7ac0
  6. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?: I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-this-caps-lock-num-lock-scr/819ffcf8-7b5f-4f52-94cf-f2ce126e7ac0
  7. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  8. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  9. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...
  10. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off: Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my keyboard has no num lock key