Windows 10: How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc."

Discus and support How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc." in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The emails are useless, the notifications are incorrect, the "start action" doesn't work, etc.For now i just want to turn off the emails that are sent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZuluFever, Jun 1, 2023.

1. ZuluFever Win User

How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc."

The emails are useless, the notifications are incorrect, the "start action" doesn't work, etc.For now i just want to turn off the emails that are sent automaticallyThanks for your help

:)

ZuluFever, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc."

1. How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc." - Similar Threads - turn off email

2. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  3. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  4. How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc.": The emails are useless, the notifications are incorrect, the "start action" doesn't work, etc.For now i just want to turn off the emails that are sent automaticallyThanks for your help...
  5. How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc."

How can i turn off the email notifications "Microsoft defender found a threat etc.": The emails are useless, the notifications are incorrect, the "start action" doesn't work, etc.For now i just want to turn off the emails that are sent automaticallyThanks for your help...
  6. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  7. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  8. How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10

How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10: I have "Set notifications from apps and other senders" under notifications & actions set to off that has stopped all pop-ups from showing up, and all other notification sounds except for the email notification, logged out from the Mail app, have Desktop notifications under...
  9. How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS: Hello All: I see how to turn off the REAL TIME PROTECTION but that is not what I want to do, I want to stop DEFENDER from throwing up the constant flow of Windows Defender Found Threats & is REMOVING THEM. I don't think I'm going to sites that would give me that much...
  10. How can I turn Windows Defender off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I turn Windows Defender off?: Windows Defender keeps turning itself back on and deleting files that I need without conformation. Every time I try to go disable the service completely, the options are greyed out like this like shown in the picture. I am also denied permissions through command prompt, as...