Windows 10: how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro?

Discus and support how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are no options on the mouse device screen to turn off the sounds the mouse makes when clicking. Very annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyPeck, Dec 17, 2018.

1. NancyPeck Win User

how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro?

There are no options on the mouse device screen to turn off the sounds the mouse makes when clicking. Very annoying.

:)

NancyPeck, Dec 17, 2018

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 3 Docked Mouse Issue

Problem - Mouse Keep Going to the Top Right Corner

Specs:

• Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB RAM 256 Storage
    • Surface Pro 3 Dock
    • External Keyboard
    • External Mouse (Logitech G502 Wired Mouse)

What I have tried still no fix -

• Reboot
    • Shut Down Power On
    • Disconnect Mouse and Reconnect
    • Remove Mouse and Re-Add it
    • Tried a Different Wired Mouse (Have not tried with a Bluetooth mouse)
    • Plugged the Mouse into various USB ports in dock
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if they were able to fix it?

Thanks!

KevinFujikawa, Dec 17, 2018
  4. how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro?

Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro?

1. how can I turn off the mouse clicks on my bluetooth mobile mouse for surface pro? - Similar Threads - turn off mouse

2. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem: I unpair my surface mobile mouse from my surface pro 7 with windows 10, but I could not pair anymore. My surface even cannot find it when I select "Add Device" in the "Bluetooth & Device" option....
  3. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem: I unpair my surface mobile mouse from my surface pro 7 with windows 10, but I could not pair anymore. My surface even cannot find it when I select "Add Device" in the "Bluetooth & Device" option....
  4. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn off mouse click sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off mouse click sound in Windows 10: You can turn off the annoying sound of mouse click like this : Right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and go to sounds . Or you can directly search Sounds in the control panel . Once opened in the Sounds Tab , scroll down to "Select " and then do the sound to None ....
  6. Mouse for Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse for Surface Pro: My mouse that goes with my Surface Pro is broken. The axle connection of the wheel to the internal mechanism spins without connecting to the electronics part. Considering how long my other mice from other computers last, this is the worst quality mouse I have ever seen. Are...
  7. Surface Pro Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro Mouse: I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't show up on the screen, and sometimes it does for a few seconds, before disappearing again. I restarted my computer twice,...
  8. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  9. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  10. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.: So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off microsoft mobile mouse

2. how to turn off surface mobile mouse

3. how to turn off the surface mobile mouse

4. bluetooth mobile 3600 mouse hpw to turn off,
  5. switch off surface blootooth mouse,
  6. Can Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse be turned off,
  7. turn your surface mobile mouse on or off,
  8. how to power off the microsoft mobile mouse,
  9. how to turn off microsoft surace mobile mouse,
  10. turn off clicker bluetooth mouse surface pro,
  11. turn off external mouse and keyboard clicks when using microsoft surface,