Windows 10: How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

Discus and support How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emre_2908, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Emre_2908 Win User

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem.

:)

Emre_2908, Jul 2, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 2, 2022
  3. AM4A1 Win User
    Num lock and Caps lock not working after Re-installation of XP

my caps lock and num lock isn't working after I reinstalled XP, the light don't work and the buttons don't work, but the scroll lock works. any help for this problem?

AM4A1, Jul 2, 2022
  4. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Hi

I looked but I can't find a Shift Key Radio Button anyplace, nor Advanced Key Settings, when I run a search it just tells me there is no such thing.

I did learn that I can set it so that it plays a tone whenever I push the Cap Lock Key, I never knew that before.

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help? [​IMG]

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help? [​IMG]

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

1. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help? - Similar Threads - turn off Caps

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  4. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?: I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-this-caps-lock-num-lock-scr/819ffcf8-7b5f-4f52-94cf-f2ce126e7ac0
  5. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  6. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  7. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  8. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  9. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?: When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen configurations" tab (maybe because I am using multiple monitors?). Thanks! submitted by /u/wafflewrestler [link] [comments]...
  10. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off: Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning...