Windows 10: How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

Discus and support How can I turn off user account control for one specific program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, Whenever I open the program the annoying windows 10 UAC always pops up even I clearly know that the program is safe, is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Erikchua1774, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

Hi there,

Whenever I open the program the annoying windows 10 UAC always pops up even I clearly know that the program is safe, is there a way to disable this?

I don't want to turn it off completely but only for this particular program ,

thank you

submitted by /u/Erikchua1774
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Erikchua1774, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Dude Win User

How to turn off User Account Control

To turn off UAC

Open Control Panel.
    Click User Accounts.
    Click Change User Account Settings.
    Move the slider:
    Set to Never Notify to turn UAC OFF
    Click OK.
    Restart your computer.

• How can I turn off user account control for one specific program? [​IMG]
      Tip You must be logged in with admin rights

Dude, Aug 1, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    caperjack, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?

Hello,

We have two users on one of our Win 10 systems. One account is a regular user, and the other is an Administrator.

Right now, when I log onto the Admin account, User Account Control displays at the bottom of the slider (and that is what I want.)

But when I log onto the Standard user account, User Account Control displays in the mid range (which I don't want) and if I try to slide it lower, it displays the request that I log in as Administrator.

How can I turn User Account Control OFF for both users?

(I have a very large mallet at the ready...)

Many thanks,

Lothar

Lothar Krepke, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

1. How can I turn off user account control for one specific program? - Similar Threads - turn off user

2. Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?: I don't want to disable it altogether but I have a frequently used program that gets stopped every time. Can I somehow set it to ignore certain programs?...
  3. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program: sorry my English is badIs there a way to disable UACuser Account Control in Windows 10 for just one program?So, I want to play games via Steam Link, but when i start the game, it nothing happenbut it played. Steam Link fail to start the game because of UAC blocking all...
  4. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program: sorry my English is badIs there a way to disable UACuser Account Control in Windows 10 for just one program?So, I want to play games via Steam Link, but when i start the game, it nothing happenbut it played. Steam Link fail to start the game because of UAC blocking all...
  5. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Turn off user account control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off user account control: Every time start my laptop is get this notification on my windows "restart this computer to turn off user account control". many methods implemented but nothing to gain.. was hoping that update 2004 may resolve this problem. but still facing the same issue when start my...
  7. How can I turn off one specific display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off one specific display?: I have a laptop hooked up to multiple displays and I want to turn off my laptops screen while using the other two screens, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that. submitted by /u/MemeySteamy [link] [comments]...
  8. How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?

How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?: Hello, We have two users on one of our Win 10 systems. One account is a regular user, and the other is an Administrator. Right now, when I log onto the Admin account, User Account Control displays at the bottom of the slider (and that is what I want.) But when I log...
  9. Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program

Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program: I have a program which I want to run every time at startup, and it needs to run with Administrator privileges. I created a ".bat" script, with the following command: powershell -Command "Start-Process 'c:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\SyncBackPro.exe' "...
  10. How to turn off User Account Control

How to turn off User Account Control: I am finding it very hard to find all the settings. the PC Settings tab has very little on it. I would love to have my Control Panel back, but the first thing I want is to turn off the useless User Account Control. It does nothing but waste time asking if I want to open a...