Windows 10: how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer

Discus and support how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't want to use a pin when I turn on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LILLIELOU-53, Jun 16, 2020.

1. how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer

I don't want to use a pin when I turn on my computer

:)

LILLIELOU-53, Jun 16, 2020

2. everytime i turn on my computer i get a message

everytime i turn on my computer it says it disabled the sli configuration and to click the message to see more, i only have one video card, so i dont know why it puts it on sli mode. i just downloaded new drivers from their website if that hass anything to do with it.

Noobcomputermaker, Jun 16, 2020
  3. How do I turn Off Pin feature so I don't have to enter a pin everytime I get on my computer?

When I turn my computer on, it requires I enter a pin before it lets me do anything or pull anything up... How do I turn that feature off so I don't have to enter a pin everytime I get on my computer??? Also, it is windows 10 so I'm not real sure how
    to navigate around on it...

KristyPapageorgiou, Jun 16, 2020
  4. how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer

Computer Is Not Turning On

Today, I received my new video card in the mail so I decided to try and install it into my current custom computer. However, the cable management was so terrible that I had to unplug a few obstructing cables since the HD 5850 was as long as the motherboard. I don't remember which ones but I think it is probable that they may have been the motherboard and CPU connectors. Next I had to plug 2 6-pin PCI-E power connectors into the HD 5850. After that, I tried to turn it on but it wouldn't turn on.

For the last 6 hours or so, it has been a routine of unplugging cables (all the cables in my computer: SATA, power, etc.), pushing the reset and on/off button, and I also took the power supply out and put it back in once (and I rerouted some cables). I tried to touch the case with any part of my body when possible (usually elbows, fingers, palm, etc.). A few times I may have unplugged cables and installed components when the power supply was plugged in. *Bang Head :banghead: More recently, my dad took a look at the problem but he kept thinking it was the CPU fan, thinking it was loose but I never touched the fan and this morning, it worked. Another hypothesis he formulated was that stray connectors or cables were touching other components and such but to be honest, I have no clue. He dealt with the CPU fan very harshly and I believe the action was uncalled for but he started banging the fan with the screwdriver handle, and it appeared as if he was exerting too much physical pressure on the fan. Still, I think the computer should turn on regardless if the CPU heatsink or fan is tight or loose because when it is loose, the computer should turn on and then notify the user of the temperature and turn off automatically.

But, when I try to turn the computer on, the fans don't move, no sound is emitted from the computer, and there is a green light that is on, and I'm not sure if the light means the motherboard is still alive or not. And I still have some skepticism towards the state of my other components, such as my power supply.

At the moment, I am using a laptop while my dad is still scratching his head.

Any suggestions?

MelodiousUltra, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer

1. how can i turn off using a pin everytime i turn on my computer - Similar Threads - turn off using

2. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  3. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  4. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  5. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to turn off pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn off pin: how to turn this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-pin/da8886b4-6103-4204-876a-b022ebd6d046
  7. How do I turn off my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off my computer: How do I turn off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-my-computer/c7bcd4e6-4047-4203-b6ba-ae9c92cdf2f5
  8. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  9. How can I turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I turn off my computer?: I am unable to turn off my computer. It is a Dell computer, operating system 10. When I purchased it, it had an 8.1 operating system. This computer has worked fine until I tried to back up the system onto a external hard drive. After over 24 hours and it was still going,...
  10. How can I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I turn on my computer?: When my laptop started windows 10 update i canceled it with hard power off then boot screen appeared i canceled it too with hard power off now my computer wont open what can I do???? Please help!...