Windows 10: how can i turn on again wireless mouse

Discus and support how can i turn on again wireless mouse in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have recently reset laptop now wireless mouse does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RachidBenali1, Apr 12, 2021.

1. how can i turn on again wireless mouse

i have recently reset laptop now wireless mouse does not work

:)

RachidBenali1, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install wireless mouse

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the wireless mouse?

You may follow the steps listed below and install the wireless mouse.

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Devices’.
    • Click on ‘Bluetooth and other devices’ and turn on Bluetooth.
    • Turn on your mouse meanwhile using the ‘On/Off’ switch.
    • Press the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse if present.

(Go through the user manual to find out if your mouse has a pairing button and where it is located.)
    • Allow the mouse to pair.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

how can i turn on again wireless mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

how can i turn on again wireless mouse

1. how can i turn on again wireless mouse - Similar Threads - turn again wireless

2. how can l make m wireless mouse turn the red light on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can l make m wireless mouse turn the red light on: l am getting mad please help me and talk me back today please and send me the next time I'll see how we should try again next weekend will take some more of this time for that purpose to help him and you should also give them what would we not sure yet yeah we got some things...
  3. how can l make m wireless mouse turn the red light on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can l make m wireless mouse turn the red light on: l am getting mad please help me and talk me back today please and send me the next time I'll see how we should try again next weekend will take some more of this time for that purpose to help him and you should also give them what would we not sure yet yeah we got some things...
  4. How can i make my mouse work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make my mouse work again?: So until today my mouse has been working like a charm! But now i cannot say the same. I have windows 11 laptop and a logitech mouse. Today it started having problems and ended up with not working at all. I have a code 43 error. Should i deinstall and restart the driver?Here...
  5. How can i make my mouse work again?

How can i make my mouse work again?: So until today my mouse has been working like a charm! But now i cannot say the same. I have windows 11 laptop and a logitech mouse. Today it started having problems and ended up with not working at all. I have a code 43 error. Should i deinstall and restart the driver?Here...
  6. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :: The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it...
  7. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :: The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it...
  8. mouse again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse again and again: So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says "connected" but no it doesn't move the mouse on screen. Microsoft was asked this question as far back as win7 -> and...
  9. Sculpt mouse is turning itself off.... again

Sculpt mouse is turning itself off.... again: The Microsoft Sculpt Mouse has started turning itself off... again. There was an community answer dated Oct 2018, but those fixes do not work. It is interesting the keyboard and number keypad remains fully functional. I have deleted and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and...
  10. Mouse refuses to turn on again after restarts

Mouse refuses to turn on again after restarts: 3 times now after doing restart. To fix, I unplug the mouse and plug it into a different port. If I unplug and replug into same port it will not turn on. I am running out of ports. Any clues as to what windows is doing? 74269