Windows 10: How can I turn on Restore Point?

Discus and support How can I turn on Restore Point? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, How can I turn on Restore Point? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PI_Daniel, Aug 17, 2019.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

How can I turn on Restore Point?

Hello,

How can I turn on Restore Point? 986c03ef-19e6-4812-88d6-9062376cca6e?upload=true.png

:)

PI_Daniel, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Pinchy Win User

windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Aug 17, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Works for me lol.

AsRock, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, How can I turn on Restore Point? :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I turn on Restore Point? - Similar Threads - turn Restore Point

2. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  3. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  4. Can I recover deleted restore points?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover deleted restore points?: Hi all,I am trying to restore my Win11 PC to two weeks ago, but I only have two system restore points available, and they are both too recent. I know Windows deletes old restore points to make room for new ones. But is there any possible way to recover some of those old...
  5. Can I recover deleted restore points?

Can I recover deleted restore points?: Hi all,I am trying to restore my Win11 PC to two weeks ago, but I only have two system restore points available, and they are both too recent. I know Windows deletes old restore points to make room for new ones. But is there any possible way to recover some of those old...
  6. How can I make a restore point of all the drives at once

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I make a restore point of all the drives at once: Hey!I want to make a restore point. When I got to create a system restore point, I see three drives:Now the problem is that I cannot select all the drives and make their restore point once.Please help me with how to do so....
  7. How can I make a restore point of all the drives at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make a restore point of all the drives at once: Hey!I want to make a restore point. When I got to create a system restore point, I see three drives:Now the problem is that I cannot select all the drives and make their restore point once.Please help me with how to do so....
  8. How can I make a restore point of all the drives at once

9. Windows 10: If I restore to earlier restore point, can I then go back to the original point?

Windows 10: If I restore to earlier restore point, can I then go back to the original point?: I'm having a problem with my desktop icons, for no reason that I can ascertain. Web searches turn up nothing related to what I'm seeing. I'm thinking of going back to a restore point prior to the day this anomalous behavior appeared, but if that doesn't fix the probelm, can I...
  10. How can I change restore point in system restore?

How can I change restore point in system restore?: In system restore I have tried the displayed "automatic restore point" twice with no success. How do I select a different restore point?...