Windows 10: How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled...

Discus and support How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows10 other than device manager? It is enabled in device manager ,, i updated it and also troubleshooted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by a.alex1979, Apr 3, 2019.

1. alcrash Win User

How to enable touch screen in Windows 10?

When I take these steps I don not have: HID-compliant touch screen
    show up on my WIN 10 Dell 15

How do I get that?

alcrash, Apr 3, 2019
  2. How to enable touch screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to try manually enabling the touch screen device in Device Manager and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + R keys and type devmgmt.msc
      and hit Enter, opens Device Manager.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices heading.

• The touch screen device is labeled HID-compliant touch screen, or similar.
      Right-click the touch screen device.

• If the option to enable the device is included in the menu, click
      Enable.

• Figure : Enable HID-compliant touch screen
    Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 3, 2019
  3. JD_Mik Win User

How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled...

Windows 10 for Touch Screen Asus Laptop

I have the same issue. Every search about it returns the same canned troubleshooting steps and I have yet to see anyone say that they have solved the issue.. very frustrating.

Is 'HID compliant touch screen' listed in your device manager under 'Human Interface Devices'?

If so, try right-clicking and selecting 'disable' , then right-click and click 'enable'... Some people have had luck with that but I did not. IF your laptop is an Asus UX501 like me, chances are you will not even see 'HID compliant touch screen' listed
    in the device manager unless you click 'view' and 'show hidden devices'.. Details then show that the system doesn't think that the touch screen is connected for some reason.

Asus support is no help - they told me to reinstall the chipset driver package (there is no individual touchscreen driver - it is supposedly part of the chipset package). That didn't work for me, and their next advice was to rollback to 8.1....

I've seen lots of posts about this issue with HP and Dell systems, but very few about asus.. not sure if it's just that there are less asus systems around, or if the problem is only affecting a subset of asus systems.. but hopefully we can make enough noise
    that they figure out a solution.

Here is the thread I started:

Touchscreen (touch panel) not working after windows 10 upgrade - asus zenbook ux501jw

JD_Mik, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled...

1. How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled... - Similar Threads - turn touch screen

2. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  3. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  4. How to enable touch screen in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable touch screen in windows 8.1: Hello,i have a only touch screen laptop that touch screen does work on recovery options but not on oobe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-screen-in-windows-81/6d0acf99-b14f-484e-8527-fb1b220a1f3a
  5. How to enable touch screen in windows 8.1

How to enable touch screen in windows 8.1: Hello,i have a only touch screen laptop that touch screen does work on recovery options but not on oobe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-screen-in-windows-81/6d0acf99-b14f-484e-8527-fb1b220a1f3a
  6. How can I enable touch pen screen - Lenovo SL510

How can I enable touch pen screen - Lenovo SL510: Hi! How can I enable pen and touch on my Lenovo SL510 laptop computer? I see it listed in my Control panel. I don't see it listed in my system devices. I tried to use a stylus I had on it yesterday, and it wouldn't work. If you can find the solution to this problem, I will...
  7. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn on touch screen: Ive inadvertently turned off the touch screen feature of my Dell ALl in One and I can't find where to toggle it back on. The Windows search for "Touch" or "Touch Screen" doesnt return an answer....
  8. How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled...: How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 10 other than device manager? It is enabled in device manager. How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows10 other than device manager? It is enabled in device manager ,, i updated it and also troubleshooted it still touch...
  9. How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 8.1 other than device manager? It is enabled...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows 8.1 other than device manager? It is enabled...: How can I turn on touch screen on Asus windows10 other than device manager? It is enabled in device manager ,, i updated it and also troubleshooted it still touch not working and I remember turning it off by other settings manually now I don't remember how I did it. Is there...
  10. Enable or Disable Touch Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Touch Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Touch Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Touch Screen in Windows 10 A touchscreen, or touch screen, is an input device that enables you to interact directly with what is displayed, rather than using a mouse, touchpad, or other such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn on touch screen asus