Windows 10: How can I turn this off?

Discus and support How can I turn this off? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xnerth, Apr 2, 2020.

1. /u/Xnerth Win User

How can I turn this off?

Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired", so the message gave me two options, to renew Norton or uninstall it. Of course I want to uninstall it, but the problem is: I've already unninstalled Norton and this keeps popping up out of nowhere, every. darn. day.

I just really want to know how can I turn off this message, since it's really annoying, please help me.

submitted by /u/Xnerth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xnerth, Apr 2, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Apr 2, 2020
  4. How can I turn this off?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

How can I turn this off?

1. How can I turn this off? - Similar Threads - turn off

2. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  3. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  4. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  5. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  6. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  7. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  8. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  10. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d