Windows 10: how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows

Discus and support how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The thread that was locked with same topic had a BS answer. You might ask yourself "why? That was marked best answer?" If so, install linux/gnu or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the_real_Mr.G, Sep 27, 2019.

1. how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows

The thread that was locked with same topic had a BS answer. You might ask yourself "why? That was marked best answer?" If so, install linux/gnu or something foss. If you wanna test what i say then install vlcplayer and you can pitch the volume up to 200%. On linux if i have volume problems then I can turn the volume above 100% but in windows... good luck with that. Last answer for this quwstion was to buy speakers, sorry not everyone has money squirting out their ***. Funny thing is, in linux i can control my hardware better than windows can. Now i will ask the question that was asked be for that got locked; (In Windblows) How can I turn my volume higher than the volume settings allow? Don't you dare tell me to buy speakers! I know what my speakers can do(linux proved it)! In windows i have no clue what they are saying >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wieRZoJSVtw

:)

the_real_Mr.G, Sep 27, 2019

2. how to make audio higher volume?

how to make audio higher volume and what program can make it higher volume?

I record a video but the the sound is too low... I want to make it higher

HiddenStupid, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 27, 2019
  4. how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows

Playing Music at Constant Volume?

I suggest using MediaMonkey to which you can analyse the track volumes and then lower them to increase them to what you want. That way all your music will be at the level you set it at.

InnocentCriminal, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows

1. how can I turn up my volume higher than the volume setting allows - Similar Threads - turn volume higher

2. why cant i turn up my volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i turn up my volume?: I can't turn up the volume. It shows the volume icon but it crossed out and I already searched all the options in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-up-my-volume/6099abbb-32dc-47f3-8117-5d46367b5d54
  3. why cant i turn up my volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i turn up my volume?: I can't turn up the volume. It shows the volume icon but it crossed out and I already searched all the options in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-up-my-volume/6099abbb-32dc-47f3-8117-5d46367b5d54
  4. keybinds turn my volume up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keybinds turn my volume up: whenever i press certain key combos at the same time my volume goes up. for example whener i press A, W, and O, all at the same time my volume goes up and its really annoying whenever i try to play games. is this normal and is there a way to fix this?...
  5. How can I fix my WIndows Volume Pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix my WIndows Volume Pop up?: I recently changed fonts and then I didn't like it so I restored it to default Segoe UI but now the volume pop up is just blocks.How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-windows-volume-pop-up/4fc73a56-6cce-4624-9b5f-5feb74e918a3
  6. Increase volume of specific app higher than main volume?

Increase volume of specific app higher than main volume?: I'm playing game called Runescape 3. the volume in-game is very very quiet even they are all at 100% volume. It's really annoying and i don't want to decrease all other volumes than Runescape Normally by design, you can't increase volume higher than main, it would increase...
  7. How do I turn up the volume on my computer.

How do I turn up the volume on my computer.: How do i restore my volume, cant turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-up-the-volume-on-my-computer/cb866df8-63c2-4789-8f91-dfcada3d4559
  8. How can I turn down the microphone's volume totally

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn down the microphone's volume totally: Without disabling it. I've tried turning down the volume to 0 in the control panel but i keep hearing it submitted by /u/g00d-life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxw5mc/how_can_i_turn_down_the_microphones_volume_totally/
  9. How can I change the volume of the sound device down without turning down the volume of...

How can I change the volume of the sound device down without turning down the volume of...: I was trying to turn the volume of an application up without turning the volume of the sound device up, but whenever the volume of the application goes above the sound device the sound device goes up as well. Is there a way I could prevent this from happening?...
  10. Volume turning itself up and down

Volume turning itself up and down: After the latest windows update my volume mixer is broken! Applications as well as system sounds turn themselves up and down by themselves! I thought I messed up something on the settings but I defaulted everything and it still doesent work. I ran trubleshooting and searched...