Windows 10: how can I unblock program

Discus and support how can I unblock program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rdinwiddie, Mar 18, 2019.

1. how can I unblock program

I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program

:)

rdinwiddie, Mar 18, 2019

2. How do I unblock a program?

I figured it out. On the "Apps, Games, and Media" tab, it shows a list of games that are blocked. To unblock the program, I re-enabled "Block inappropriate apps and games" and used the "Remove" function to remove the block on the application.

It would be nice, BTW, if the block/unblock could be done from the same place.

MitchWrightNK, Mar 18, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a program?

Using the Microsoft Family Safety (account.microsoft.com) web site, I did the following:

• From "Apps, Games, and Media" tab, I enabled "Block inappropriate apps and games"
    • From "Recent Activity", I block an application "Half Life 2"

I did this as an experiment, and now want to unblock that game. The program shows it is blocked, but the text ("Blocked") is not clickable. I've gone back and disabled "Block inappropriate apps and games" (hopefully the app that was blocked will now run).
    However, I'd like to know how I can unblock this application.

Thanks!

MitchWrightNK, Mar 18, 2019
  4. how can I unblock program

unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

how can I unblock program

1. how can I unblock program - Similar Threads - unblock program

2. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  3. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  4. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  6. Help me to unblocked my computer please

Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  7. Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?: I'm sick and tired of finding articles about how to allow Google Chrome through the firewall. That's already been done. But there is a SPECIFIC WEBSITE that I know for a fact is safe because I've both used it for years and have no problem being on it on other computers that I...
  8. Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?

Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?: I'm sick and tired of finding articles about how to allow Google Chrome through the firewall. That's already been done. But there is a SPECIFIC WEBSITE that I know for a fact is safe because I've both used it for years and have no problem being on it on other computers that I...
  9. Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. unblocking Windows 10 to install a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unblocking Windows 10 to install a program: how can unblock to install sims 2 mansions and gardens on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocking-windows-10-to-install-a-program/40795d88-87dc-4137-8f30-8e32d8ca78d2