Windows 10: How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

Discus and support How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have lost some favourites when sync updated itself in Microsoft Edge. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back? 180199 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cesare, May 29, 2021.

1. Cesare Win User

How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

I have lost some favourites when sync updated itself in Microsoft Edge. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

:)

Cesare, May 29, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

Sync favorites and reading list in Microsoft Edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, May 29, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 29, 2021
  4. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions?

Barney Rubble, May 29, 2021
Thema:

How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

1. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back? - Similar Threads - undo sync Edge

2. Can I get my Quick access and Favorites back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get my Quick access and Favorites back: I use my quick access and favorite FOLDERS not files to get quick info for my classes. These options appear to be gone. The Home area doen't have anything under it I understand thats the new quick access...but now I have to use file explorer like I did years ago...not...
  3. Can I get my Quick access and Favorites back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get my Quick access and Favorites back: I use my quick access and favorite FOLDERS not files to get quick info for my classes. These options appear to be gone. The Home area doen't have anything under it I understand thats the new quick access...but now I have to use file explorer like I did years ago...not...
  4. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?: Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly...
  5. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?: Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly...
  6. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

7. Favorites reverting back to an old sync?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorites reverting back to an old sync?: submitted by /u/GiusMara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8dapr/favorites_reverting_back_to_an_old_sync/
  8. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  9. Edge favorites sync

Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  10. Backing up favorites in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Backing up favorites in edge: Went to backup my favourites in edge earlier today and did a google on how to achieve it and an article came up from this site. Followed the info from the page that came up actually it's one that Brink has written. I opened file explorer and copied the ''...