Windows 10: How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23?

Discus and support How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of my files, bookmarks, photos, etc are gone! I can't find any backup files or restore points. Its as if everything has been wiped out and I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerriBoyette, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23?

All of my files, bookmarks, photos, etc are gone! I can't find any backup files or restore points. Its as if everything has been wiped out and I need access to my old files!

I'm not tech-savy so be gentle.

:)

TerriBoyette, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2019
  4. How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23?

1. How can I undo the auto-install from 9/23? - Similar Threads - undo auto install

2. How can I undo mklink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I undo mklink?: Hello! I hope someone can help me "undo" somethinc I am currently running Windows 11 Home. Let's start from the beginning. I recently purchased a new laptop and downloaded a bunch of games onto it. However I started to run out of space on my laptop so I bought and installed a...
  3. How can I undo mklink?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I undo mklink?: Hello! I hope someone can help me "undo" somethinc I am currently running Windows 11 Home. Let's start from the beginning. I recently purchased a new laptop and downloaded a bunch of games onto it. However I started to run out of space on my laptop so I bought and installed a...
  4. Can I undo diskpart?

Can I undo diskpart?: I used diskpart to clean an external backup drive to re-use on a new PC. Now it will not mount. I don't need the data, but I do want my 2TB drive to be useable.Any suggestions please?...
  5. How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?: Greetings,Im currently testing out Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22000.194 for Deployment. Im using basically the install.wim with DISM to Deploy the Image.During my testing I discovered that Microsoft Teams installs itself after a short time after a client is fully deployed.In the...
  6. How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?

How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?: Greetings,Im currently testing out Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22000.194 for Deployment. Im using basically the install.wim with DISM to Deploy the Image.During my testing I discovered that Microsoft Teams installs itself after a short time after a client is fully deployed.In the...
  7. Latest update issues.. (9/23)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update issues.. (9/23): Hey all, So, after the recent major update my programs have been acting super weird. It is taking way longer to load. For instance, after every time I launch Firefox about 30 seconds into it opening it will suddenly go through a 30 second period of "not responding". Zoom,...
  8. Can I undo “open with”?

Can I undo “open with”?: So I edit with Ae, and I got the Element 3D plugin, and to use this you need to put the Element 3D license into AE. The icon for the license is a white piece of paper, but I accidentally hit open with and selected notepad, witch changed the icon to the notepad Icon, and now I...
  9. Can I undo a restore?

Can I undo a restore?: In an attempt to recover a database file I lost I thought I would restore my computer to just a few days ago. (I know - trying to peel a banana with an axe...) The restore dialogue had Dec 1 2019 as the restore point date. I did it - but it took the computer back to day 1 -...
  10. August 23, 2019 Windows 10 update, How do I undo it completely?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    August 23, 2019 Windows 10 update, How do I undo it completely?: The update from a couple of days ago seems more like ransom ware. I want my computer back with my settings, and for Crying out Loud, I don't ever want Bing or Edge. Is this too new for help?...