Windows 10: how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.

Discus and support how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use to get a dialog box of mic in, external speakers earphones/headphones options to change my aux input from headphone to mic, But i tick for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KrutarthSoni1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.

I use to get a dialog box of mic in, external speakers earphones/headphones options to change my aux input from headphone to mic, But i tick for the "dont show this dialog box", Now i am not able to change my aux inputs. Please let a solutions how to get back that box again.

:)

KrutarthSoni1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

run cmd files should show modal or modeless dialog boxes?

I noticed odd behaviour with the "open file security warning" dialog box, but it can happen to other dialog boxes as well.

Here are the steps to reproduce:

1. Create a .cmd file in which you call a 'blocked' installer with a dialog box.
    2. If you just Run the cmd-file, you will get the "open file security warning" in a modal dialog box, which is a good thing, I think: The user will always see the dialog box. But if you Run as administrator, the dialog boxes are shown in a modeless state.
      In this way the dialog boxes can be in the background and the user can wait forever, because it is possible he/she doesn't notice the dialog box (behind the command prompt).

Is this wanted behaviour or is this a bug?

BTW I am using Windows 10 1809 (Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.805])

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.

Third-party dialog box

I tried your suggestion again with the same results. The dialog box increases in size, but still only a portion of the dialog box is readable, and it cannot be expanded.

This only happened after I re-installed Windows 10 within the last week. Prior to that the dialog box wasn't an issue because the program was registered and the dialog box that asks to enter registration data didn't need to show up.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.

1. how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification. - Similar Threads - undo tick dont

2. How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...: Hi, I accidentally selected "do not ask again" when i plugged in an audio device. I also Selected "line in". How can I undo this and have Windows ask me every time which device I've plugged in Windows 11 - Version 22H2...
  3. How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...: Hi, I accidentally selected "do not ask again" when i plugged in an audio device. I also Selected "line in". How can I undo this and have Windows ask me every time which device I've plugged in Windows 11 - Version 22H2...
  4. Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked: For some reason I can´t attach a screenshot here so I will try to explain it. I followed an article that said that I have to get into start settings and enable the feature which says Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar and in File Explorer Quick...
  5. Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked

Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked: For some reason I can´t attach a screenshot here so I will try to explain it. I followed an article that said that I have to get into start settings and enable the feature which says Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar and in File Explorer Quick...
  6. right clicking Properties not showing dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right clicking Properties not showing dialog box: for a couple months now when I right click on file or folder and select the properties no dialog box appears. I have also tried Alt+Enter and same thing...nothingI haven't encounters this in the past windows versions.Thanks...
  7. right clicking Properties not showing dialog box

right clicking Properties not showing dialog box: for a couple months now when I right click on file or folder and select the properties no dialog box appears. I have also tried Alt+Enter and same thing...nothingI haven't encounters this in the past windows versions.Thanks...
  8. How can I set the background color of dialog boxes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set the background color of dialog boxes?: I want to change the pale green background color of dialog boxes also used by some applications to a better, more harmonious light brown. The color, RGB: 238 255 238 discovered via Paint, 'Edit colors', is very, very close. However, none of the colors below come close, so I...
  9. How can I remove icons in the Save As dialog box?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove icons in the Save As dialog box?: Hi, I would like to get rid of some icons (marked in red in image below) in the Save As dialog box. Is it possible, and if so, does anyone know how it can be done? Note, I have already gotten rid of these in the Navigation Pane. For info, F & H on the image below are...
  10. Save-as Dialog Box not showing any thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Save-as Dialog Box not showing any thumbnails: Hi, I was trying to save an image from the internet and my fingers slipped on a key. Since then every time the save-as box opens, where the files should show, it is just grey. I will attach a picture to show the issue. Could someone please assist me in getting back the...