Windows 10: How can I undo what I have done here?

Discus and support How can I undo what I have done here? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Reddot_Lh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il7xzw/how_can_i_undo_what_i_have_done_here/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reddot_Lh, Sep 2, 2020.

1. How can I undo what I have done here?

/u/Reddot_Lh, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

How to set font to default in Windows 10

Go ahead and list the steps you did to see if it may be something we can easily undo to avoid a repair install.

Brink, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Context-sensitive undo?

I'm using Office 2016, Windows 10, and I was making some edits in Excel (although this could apply to any MS Office scenario, I think), but I wanted to undo formatting in the cell I was on, but that change was applied a few steps ago.

I could hit Undo several times, but that would of course undo everything else that I've done. I would love if I could, just like there's "Paste Special" have an "Undo Special" and only undo changes to this cell.

Does such a thing exist? If not, is it possible to fake it somehow?

(This spreadsheet is a list about access -- I had just highlighted a cell yellow to indicate "awaiting info", typed things in a few more cells when I had that data, and then realized I had the info, so I just wanted to unhighlight that cell, since I did not need to draw attention to it. So it's not about calculations or conditional formatting)

April --Un-Slander Monica--, Sep 2, 2020
  4. How can I undo what I have done here?

System Restore Undo

My OS is Windows 10.

I know how to so a System Restore, but cannot find a way of undoing
    it.

Can someone please provide me with step by step instructions for undoing a System Restore.

Many thanks.

AnthonyStirling, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

How can I undo what I have done here?

1. How can I undo what I have done here? - Similar Threads - undo done here

2. How can I undo mklink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I undo mklink?: Hello! I hope someone can help me "undo" somethinc I am currently running Windows 11 Home. Let's start from the beginning. I recently purchased a new laptop and downloaded a bunch of games onto it. However I started to run out of space on my laptop so I bought and installed a...
  3. How can I undo mklink?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I undo mklink?: Hello! I hope someone can help me "undo" somethinc I am currently running Windows 11 Home. Let's start from the beginning. I recently purchased a new laptop and downloaded a bunch of games onto it. However I started to run out of space on my laptop so I bought and installed a...
  4. How do I undo everything OneDrive has done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I undo everything OneDrive has done?: I have a few clients - they work with mutiple companies and one of them had them install one drive. Now they can't even create text files on their desktop. I looked - their desktop is now part of a one drive folder. I tried to uninstall onedrive but it is still in that...
  5. How do I undo everything OneDrive has done?

How do I undo everything OneDrive has done?: I have a few clients - they work with mutiple companies and one of them had them install one drive. Now they can't even create text files on their desktop. I looked - their desktop is now part of a one drive folder. I tried to uninstall onedrive but it is still in that...
  6. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  7. What do i do? or what have i done?

What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  8. What is the problem here? and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the problem here? and how can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QAZSWED [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftx6k6/what_is_the_problem_here_and_how_can_i_fix_it/
  9. What have I done to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What have I done to my laptop?: About two weeks ago I used the steps in this video to fix a problem I was having with a certain website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPS01qrobc I use my android phone as a hotspot for my laptop, but after doing the steps in this video my laptop has started to refuse...
  10. I can't work out what I have done ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't work out what I have done ?: I was on this forum just a short while ago about not having Admin rights to alter the Hosts file. It was a very small thing that needed doing with no complications of any kind. But just after I had done my stuff in that area I found that I was unable to open MyComputer and...