Windows 10: How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

Discus and support How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall an app or program but it keeps on saying that I need administrator permissions, however, I already tried to change all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThirdPlanet9000, Jul 12, 2019.

1. How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

I am trying to uninstall an app or program but it keeps on saying that I need administrator permissions, however, I already tried to change all the security features, but it won't change the settings. this is so frustrating! Please help me!

:)

ThirdPlanet9000, Jul 12, 2019

2. Uninstalling Difficult Programs

Try uninstalling norton when it doesn`t want to go. Services , registry entries , startup entries , "extra" programs....! AAArrrggghhhh !

francis511, Jul 12, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

1. How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... - Similar Threads - uninstall program app

2. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM: can anyone help me to unistall this app as by normal method its not possible [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-the-program/0f0058bf-4e55-47a2-9628-d91e3dad4ccc
  3. How do I uninstall this program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall this program?: I already have security. How do I uninstall Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-this-program/e7c4f1f1-5de2-4ffa-aab9-226cd7a7135d"
  4. I want to uninstall epic games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to uninstall epic games: I want to uninstall epic games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-epic-games/49fcc448-b9c4-4e03-b6e8-c3f6ad5dd2c4
  5. Can I uninstall these HP programs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall these HP programs?: So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs and will my computer...
  6. How can I uninstall KB4465663

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I uninstall KB4465663: I suspect that KB4465663 is responsible for this problem. After KB4465663, KB4467702 & KB4100347 were installed automatically by Windows Update yesterday I lost the ability to connect to websites in Edge, IE or Firefox. I was able to ping external sites, connect to local...
  7. what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it: now I have obviously looked this up on google and can't really find a suitable explanation why my computer would have this. I went to zealsoft website to look at description and dont really understand it about using ports without having to use kernal ms driver..? no clue what...
  8. How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?: Hello, A few days ago I had to enable the iGPU of my Intel i7-4790K and reboot. I then got one update which I do not know how to remove. Two days later I had to load Optimized Defaults in my BIOS and reboot into Windows. Intel Smart Connect feature was enabled by default,...
  9. How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.

in Browsers and Email
    How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.: I would also like Cortana off there as well. What a waste of memory. And Edge does not work with any of the programs that we run. Super Frustrating*Mad 34319
  10. How can i uninstall uTorrent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i uninstall uTorrent?: when i was try this apps uninstall it can not work and show this (screen shot) [img] [img] How can i uninstall this program?? Thank You 75847

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who can help me uninstall two app