Windows 10: How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

Discus and support How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall an app or program but it keeps on saying that I need administrator permissions, however, I already tried to change all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThirdPlanet9000, Jul 12, 2019.

1. How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

I am trying to uninstall an app or program but it keeps on saying that I need administrator permissions, however, I already tried to change all the security features, but it won't change the settings. this is so frustrating! Please help me!

:)

ThirdPlanet9000, Jul 12, 2019

2. Uninstalling Difficult Programs

Try uninstalling norton when it doesn`t want to go. Services , registry entries , startup entries , "extra" programs....! AAArrrggghhhh !

francis511, Jul 12, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

1. How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I... - Similar Threads - uninstall program app

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  4. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  5. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  6. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  8. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  9. What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10: What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10 to free up some storage space? I never use my media like music or movies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-apps-and-programs-can-i-uninstall-from/77e647ab-9bc5-4802-af07-78ad045db40d"
  10. How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?: Hello, A few days ago I had to enable the iGPU of my Intel i7-4790K and reboot. I then got one update which I do not know how to remove. Two days later I had to load Optimized Defaults in my BIOS and reboot into Windows. Intel Smart Connect feature was enabled by default,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if the program uninstalled doesnt get uninstalled in pc

2. how unistall app in windows which doesnt get unistalled

3. who can help me uninstall two app