Windows 10: How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a...

Discus and support How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How can i locate and uninstall reinstall windows 10 update thar crashed my device and wiped a system out completely.microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EarningCat22, May 23, 2020.

1. How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a...

Split from this thread.​

How can i locate and uninstall reinstall windows 10 update thar crashed my device and wiped a system out completely.microsoft done nothing ,was disconnected from web ,device is useless to me at this point .i i ve unlinked from store .?any suggestions

:)

EarningCat22, May 23, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 23, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a... :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, May 23, 2020
  4. ex_reven Win User

How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a...

Crash Problems

Chuck ur gfx card in.
    Goto device manager, right click and click uninstall drivers.
    Then reinstall the latest drivers.

ex_reven, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a...

1. How can I uninstall and reinstall a Windows 10 update that crashed the device and wiped a... - Similar Threads - uninstall reinstall update

2. How can I reinstall Windows 10 Home on crashed system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reinstall Windows 10 Home on crashed system?: My Windows 10 Home has crashed, I'd like to completely reinstall Windows 10 Home, it came with the computer. Our computerno longer has internet capable or responds to any of the built in options as it is missing files. I used the Download tool on a USB Flash drive and it...
  3. How can I reinstall Windows 10 Home on crashed system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reinstall Windows 10 Home on crashed system?: My Windows 10 Home has crashed, I'd like to completely reinstall Windows 10 Home, it came with the computer. Our computerno longer has internet capable or responds to any of the built in options as it is missing files. I used the Download tool on a USB Flash drive and it...
  4. How can I reinstall Windows 10 Home on crashed system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I Reinstall uninstalled drivers no longer showing in device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I Reinstall uninstalled drivers no longer showing in device manager?: So I think I accidentally uninstalled the Nvidia Virtual Audio Device Wave Extensible drivers and now its the only thing missing in device manager. How can I reinstall them without device manager or can I reopen the properties tab of an uninstalled driver?...
  6. how can i uninstall updates

how can i uninstall updates: i have recently installed some driver updates for my windows 10 laptop and after the update , my bluetooth stopped working and i also ran the bluetooth troubleshooter but it was giving a error that my laptop is not bluetooth capable but it was working fine before the driver...
  7. How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.: After uninstall the tap driver from the device manager, I don't see the reinstall app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-the-tap-driver-i-uninstalled/36140a04-497a-40c6-9103-d3905e947f8e
  8. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update: Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441. But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it. I downloaded the update...
  9. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?: A few days ago, I uninstalled my webcam with the hopes of reinstalling it. I can't find a way to do it. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-a-webcam-that-i-accidentally/80acb65a-8ac6-45be-b1f7-6ea8044a9fc1
  10. Can I uninstall and reinstall my windows 10?

Can I uninstall and reinstall my windows 10?: I upgraded my pc at the time when Microsoft was providing the free copy, I was running the 8.1 at that time. since then I am using Windows 10. From past few months, I have been into some issues coz of which I want to uninstall 10, but I am quite skeptical about uninstalling...