Windows 10: How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'?

Discus and support How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Matlab R2019a to a USB stick as I didn't have room on my laptop. It won't run, giving the message 'Exception calling main' and when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EamonHealy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'?

I downloaded Matlab R2019a to a USB stick as I didn't have room on my laptop. It won't run, giving the message 'Exception calling main' and when I try to uninstall I get the same message. How do I resolve this issue? I would like to either fix it so that it will run on my laptop or uninstall and start again.

:)

EamonHealy, Jan 16, 2020
  2. iziobalza Win User

Matlab "Installer error - Exception calling main"

I would start Matlab2016 after a period of inactivity, trying to start/uninstall or start the installation of Matlab2017 the program give me the same error "Installer error - Exception calling main".

So I decided to delete it using revo uninstaller. Now I don't have Matlab installed but I recive the same error message.

- I downloaded the installation file many times, with different browsers

-I tried to move the installation file to other locations

-I don't have non-alpha characters on the user name

-I tried safe boot mode

I haven't found something useful on internet

Could you suggest me how to solve this problem?

iziobalza, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Matlab "Installer error - Exception calling main"

Hello,

We're seeing here that you're experiencing some concerns regarding Matlab 2016. Let me suggest that you post your query in MSDN forums for further assistance.

If you have any further questions with regard your device, feel free to post here and we'll be happy to assist you.

Virfranz Man, Jan 16, 2020
  4. trigan5 Win User

How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'?

Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'?

1. How can I uninstall Matlab R2019a when getting the message 'Exception calling main'? - Similar Threads - uninstall Matlab R2019a

2. how can I get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I get rid of this message?: can I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-message/4a2360ca-75bc-4202-821c-f331eee7233d
  3. how can I get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get rid of this message?: can I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-message/4a2360ca-75bc-4202-821c-f331eee7233d
  4. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  5. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  6. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. matlab

matlab: I installed Matlab. I am trying to use it offline and using installation key. And when i open setup it says installer error and will not open. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/matlab/3d5da212-5709-4f83-b6a8-a2dba817b7d1
  8. How can I get winrm to setup Firewall Exceptions?

How can I get winrm to setup Firewall Exceptions?: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1903. When I run winrm quickconfig in PowerShell as an Administrator it stops with an error stating that one of the connection types is set to public and needs to be changed: WinRM service is already running on this machine....
  9. I can print everything except email messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can print everything except email messages.: The PRINT function seems to work in that I get the print preview page, but when I select PRINT, there is no communication from my laptop to the printer. I am using Windows 10 and the Windows Mail program....
  10. How can I get past a GPT message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get past a GPT message?: I've just started to run a clean re-installation of W10Pro64 on my laptop but was stopped when a message came up on screen which said "... Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk (Drive 0 Unallocated Space .. Total 465.2GB .. Free 465.2GB) is of the GPT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exception calling main matlab uninstall

2. exception calling main matlab uninstall error

3. bummer exception calling error

4. uninstall matlab windows 10 exception calling main