Windows 10: How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list)

Discus and support How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/capsilver [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/capsilver, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list)

/u/capsilver, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Mar 31, 2023
  3. larrymcg Win User
    Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Mar 31, 2023
  4. f14tomcat Win User

How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list)

Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I show same thing. You may have discovered a "leap day" bug in the Revo app. I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. It's how it calculates the term "Recently". If you use CCleaner and look at tools/uninstall it list progs. Sort descending date...you get a another answer.

f14tomcat, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list)

1. How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list) - Similar Threads - uninstall tried Revo

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to uninstall optional features with revo uninstaller ?

How to uninstall optional features with revo uninstaller ?: Hoe to to a clean uninstall win10 optional features using revo uninstaller ? It only show the apps to unstall but not optional features. 182875
  6. I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller: Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens because when I installed Visual Studio Code the PC's user folder name was paul_ and I changed it. Can someone help me , please?...
  7. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  8. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  9. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  10. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...