Windows 10: How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista

Discus and support How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, I want to switch back to my original OS Vista, I am fade up with Windows 10 Pro, as its giving disk utilization 100 and im unable to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevanandGawande, May 15, 2020.

1. How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista

Hello Team,

I want to switch back to my original OS Vista,

I am fade up with Windows 10 Pro, as its giving disk utilization 100 and im unable to do any work.

The system is upgradedwith all the latest patches etc,

Its a intel centrino Core2 Duo running with 3Gb ram.

Plz guide how to switch back.

I have a installation disc of Vista

:)

DevanandGawande, May 15, 2020

2. What license is required to update Vista Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro?

You will need a purchase a license for either Windows 10 Pro or Home.

Windows Vista does not have any free upgrade rights.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2:

Step 3: You will need to perform a custom install, there is no upgrade path from Vista.

Learn more:

Windows Vista Support Ends April 2017 - What are Your Options?

Andre Da Costa, May 15, 2020
  3. How do I uninstall Window xp ATI on Vista

Driver Cleaner Pro should do it

joinmeindeath417, May 15, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, May 15, 2020
Thema:

How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista

1. How can I uninstall windows 10 Pro and switch back to vista - Similar Threads - uninstall Pro switch

2. How can i get laptop back to Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get laptop back to Vista?: Windows Vista laptop i have was playing up so i decided to do a factory restore using the recovery disk supplied from Toshiba with it. I did this process about 10 years ago so know cd disc is good & works.I try booting recovery disc from cd drive and discover sometime in last...
  3. How can i get laptop back to Vista?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get laptop back to Vista?: Windows Vista laptop i have was playing up so i decided to do a factory restore using the recovery disk supplied from Toshiba with it. I did this process about 10 years ago so know cd disc is good & works.I try booting recovery disc from cd drive and discover sometime in last...
  4. How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro: Hello, I made the mistake of purchasing Windows 11 pro and installing it on my Lenovo yoga laptop. It has since been crashing and it's completely unusable. How can I go back to Windows 11 home if I only have the product key for Windows 11 pro. Doing a factory reset won't take...
  5. How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro

How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro: Hello, I made the mistake of purchasing Windows 11 pro and installing it on my Lenovo yoga laptop. It has since been crashing and it's completely unusable. How can I go back to Windows 11 home if I only have the product key for Windows 11 pro. Doing a factory reset won't take...
  6. How can I get Windows 10 pro back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Windows 10 pro back?: My best friends ex has taken control of all our devices, including my work computers and phones. He has somehow turned my Windows 10 pro into Windows 7. He blocks me from putting Windows 10 pro on USB. When I do a recovery, it just takes me back to the same **** as before. I...
  7. How can I get Windows 10 pro back?

How can I get Windows 10 pro back?: My best friends ex has taken control of all our devices, including my work computers and phones. He has somehow turned my Windows 10 pro into Windows 7. He blocks me from putting Windows 10 pro on USB. When I do a recovery, it just takes me back to the same **** as before. I...
  8. How can I get Windows 10 pro back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?

Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?: My question is if I choose to switch to Windows 11, I know that I can go back to 10. But what if once I switch back to 10, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 again, free of charge?...
  10. Can I switch back to Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I switch back to Windows?: I bought a cheap laptop with Windows 10. I know I can install Linux side-by-side with Windows but if I decide to just install Linux can I go back for free? thanks submitted by /u/electrocuter [link] [comments]...