Windows 10: How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?

Discus and support How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I uninstall Wordpad on Windows 10, it is so annoying!!! Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hewi_306, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Hewi_306 Win User

How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?

How can I uninstall Wordpad on Windows 10, it is so annoying!!! Help!

:)

Hewi_306, Apr 14, 2020

2. Wordpad

Hello Tatic,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

What exactly you mean when you say ‘deleted’, are you referring to the application which was showing in the Start menu or the application was uninstalled from your computer?

WordPad is a basic word processor that is included with almost all the versions of Microsoft Windows.

I would suggest you to follow below mentioned steps.

1. Click on Start menu and type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar search and click on the result. This will open WordPad.
    2. If you’re not able to open WordPad, Press
      Windows + R and type ‘Write’ and hit enter.
    3. You will WordPad application launching on the
      screen.
    4. Navigate to C:\windows\system32\ and look for a ‘write’ (File).
    5. You will see the application now.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Apr 14, 2020
  3. TaticPT Win User
    Wordpad

I did uninstalled it by accident and when I tried to open it, it says "Could not create new document"

TaticPT, Apr 14, 2020
  4. How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?

Find Wordpad in Windows 10

I typed WordPad in the Search box, also in the Cortana box.

Both resulted in a list of internet sites on the problem of finding WordPad in Windows 10.

This was NOT helpful.

Can someone give the steps on finding WordPad in Windows 10.

Microsoft seems to be very consumer-unfriendly. It cannot make a product that is consumer-friendly.

Windows 10 full of apps, that is very unhelpful. Too ad-oriented. And we have to pay for Windows 10 as part of the purchase price of the laptop.

AntlerForamen, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?

1. How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!? - Similar Threads - Uninstall wordPad

2. Wordpad app uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad app uninstalled: Hi All,Wordpad app has been erased. I'd like to re-install but I understand that it's no longer available. How can I get around this problem? Thanks in advance.Dorabella...
  3. Wordpad app uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad app uninstalled: Hi All,Wordpad app has been erased. I'd like to re-install but I understand that it's no longer available. How can I get around this problem? Thanks in advance.Dorabella...
  4. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  5. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  6. Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?: I started a document in wordpad, and now it appears wordpad doesn't exist on my computer.This happened with microsoft paint. The only solution I can see is to use a different operating system, which is going to be a pain, but I can't afford to be at risk of microsoft forcing...
  7. Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?

Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?: I started a document in wordpad, and now it appears wordpad doesn't exist on my computer.This happened with microsoft paint. The only solution I can see is to use a different operating system, which is going to be a pain, but I can't afford to be at risk of microsoft forcing...
  8. Tried to uninstall WordPad and all data files disappeared but I can see the icons...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried to uninstall WordPad and all data files disappeared but I can see the icons...: The documents weren't done in WordPad, they were done in Word, Paint, etc. When she uninstalled WordPad, all the image files like .JPG and .PNG, and libraries for docs, music, pictures, and downloads disappeared along with their icons. She reinstalled Windows 10 but all the...
  9. How to Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Since the release of Windows 95, all of us have encountered Microsoft’s rich text editor WordPad once in our life. WordPad is a powerful yet […] This article How to Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 Microsoft WordPad is a basic rich text editor first included with Microsoft Windows 95 and all versions of Windows since. It is more advanced than...