Windows 10: How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

Discus and support How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joshua Belham, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed.

:)

Joshua Belham, Feb 27, 2024

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Feb 27, 2024
  3. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 27, 2024
  4. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

How to unlink computer and laptop

I recently bought a new laptop and signed in on the laptop with the same Microsoft account that I use on my pc. Immediately stuff went weird as all the icons I had on my desktop transferred to my laptops desktop. And when I deleted them, they deleted off both devices. Now whenever I open a game on my pc the game files download to my laptop, this is destroying the performance of the laptop. Everything online says to unlink the devices, or stop the syncing, I have done both and nothing works.

Please help

Jack Simmons1, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

1. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the... - Similar Threads - unlink laptop desktops

2. I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced...: I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced file delete from my pc? will it remove any file from pc which i have saved in onedrive?...
  3. I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced...: I have unlinked my pc from onedrive ,does unlinking onedrive will cause any of my synced file delete from my pc? will it remove any file from pc which i have saved in onedrive?...
  4. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...: I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlink-my-pc-from-my-laptop-as-the/a110680a-12c7-492e-bd9c-002dd95dc9a4
  5. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...: I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlink-my-pc-from-my-laptop-as-the/a110680a-12c7-492e-bd9c-002dd95dc9a4
  6. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  7. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  8. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I unlink my laptop from my daughter's?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I unlink my laptop from my daughter's?: My daughter has a gaming laptop that uses my Microsoft account. I have a simple laptop for personal use. When she downloads Mods for games, they show up in my laptop's files. When I save personal documents, they show up in her files. When I delete her files from my documents,...
  10. How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?: I made a mistake linking my iPhone to the laptop. I liked that idea when a pop-up asked me if I would like to do it. But now I feel terrible when forced to hear my phone ringing from my laptop. I cannot figure out how to unlink my devices so I ask for your help....