Windows 10: how can i unlock family child phone

Discus and support how can i unlock family child phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i unlock the phone i am admin for?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandiBoone, Nov 4, 2020.

1. how can i unlock family child phone

how can i unlock the phone i am admin for?

:)

sandiBoone, Nov 4, 2020

2. Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

how can i unlock family child phone 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Nov 4, 2020
  4. how can i unlock family child phone

Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

how can i unlock family child phone

1. how can i unlock family child phone - Similar Threads - unlock family child

2. Can not add childs account to family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can not add childs account to family: Hello,I already contacted support but was redirected here. I can not add my child's account to family. After giving adult consent I get an error message in my language saying "something is not working, the problem is on our end, not on yours". I tried different devices and...
  3. Can not add childs account to family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not add childs account to family: Hello,I already contacted support but was redirected here. I can not add my child's account to family. After giving adult consent I get an error message in my language saying "something is not working, the problem is on our end, not on yours". I tried different devices and...
  4. How Can i remove my child account from a Family?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can i remove my child account from a Family?: I am trying to remove my child account from a family. I have had the organiser remove consent and my account from the family and it worked on their end, however on my end it still shows my account to be linked with the family and i am still unable to download links from the...
  5. How Can i remove my child account from a Family?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can i remove my child account from a Family?: I am trying to remove my child account from a family. I have had the organiser remove consent and my account from the family and it worked on their end, however on my end it still shows my account to be linked with the family and i am still unable to download links from the...
  6. How Can i remove my child account from a Family?

7. I am trying to "unlock" childs microsoft family account,

I am trying to "unlock" childs microsoft family account,: I am trying to "unlock" childs microsoft family account as the admin but when I click through the prompts, it tells me "and adult must approve this" I have already approved 5. I am wondering why this is happening now? HELP! Thank you!...
  8. adding a childs phone to microsoft family

adding a childs phone to microsoft family: How do I add my child's andriod phone to devices on Microsoft family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-childs-phone-to-microsoft-family/3ddd65da-48ce-4c95-bca6-b35779cc0fec
  9. Microsoft Family. How can I change child password?

Microsoft Family. How can I change child password?: I forgot my child’s password to his account under Microsoft Family. My son cannot get access to the account and I don’t know how to retrieve it. Help me please......
  10. How can I let a child in the family have google privileges

How can I let a child in the family have google privileges: Hello. I'm trying to find a solution for a problem I have, I'm trying to give a "child" in the family google privileges for restriction mode and I cant find any way other than making him an adult. if there isn't any way apart from making him an adult please write it too. the...