Windows 10: how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it...

Discus and support how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i unlock my computer so i ca get my information i need for mt work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by buffysproule, Aug 26, 2019.

1. how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it...

how can i unlock my computer so i ca get my information i need for mt work

:)

buffysproule, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 26, 2019
  4. kaschiro1 Win User

how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it...

unlock hard drive

I just installed w10 and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dell laptop with a ssd and it works fine. the problem is my second harddrive which is connected a usb and it has all my data on it, except it is locked and cannot edit a file and save the file. We will call that #2, #1 works fine, I can edit and save, #2 I can view but no edit and save. I use photoshop and when I go to save it states that the file is locked. #2 is partitioned into 3 drives and all drives act the same. everything worked on win 7 in the same configuration.
    So with my whiz bang mentality I say the drive is locked. But I do not know how to unlock it !!! can anybody help me!!!
    I am a old senior teckky and things have to be laid out step by step. Is there a program I can download to unlock the HD,??? or do I have to do it the old fashion way, step by step

TIA
    Kas

kaschiro1, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it...

1. how can i unlock my computer so i can get my information for work i cant do nothing with it... - Similar Threads - unlock computer information

2. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  3. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  4. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  5. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  6. How can i get into my computer.

How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  7. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?: I thought I lost my Asus Vivobook laptop and locked it from my Microsoft account. Found the device and tried to unlock it but couldn't figure out how at first and accidentally unregistered the device from my Microsoft account. I tried to reregister so I could unlock it using...
  8. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?: I thought I lost my Asus Vivobook laptop and locked it from my Microsoft account. Found the device and tried to unlock it but couldn't figure out how at first and accidentally unregistered the device from my Microsoft account. I tried to reregister so I could unlock it using...
  9. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it: Howdy, i often cannot move a folder to another location because windows says it's currently in use in another program. i checked and closed all programs. still the same error. i downloaded a cool program named "Lockhunter - a foolproof file unlocker". It sits in the...