Windows 10: How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Nickson, Dec 3, 2023.

1. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

:)

Gabriel Nickson, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 3, 2023
  4. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

Device still listed under Microsoft account after removing it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing a device from your Microsoft account.

As you have mentioned that you have removed the device from the Microsoft account, it could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your
    profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

You can refer the screenshot for more help.

How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? bbe6ee24-2440-414a-9613-071e63f8609a?upload=true.png

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

1. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - unlock device was

2. I accidentally locked my device from my Microsoft account. How can I unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally locked my device from my Microsoft account. How can I unlock it?: I accidentally locked my Dell device from my Microsoft account. The message that appears to the sign in screen is "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first". I am the...
  3. I accidentally locked my device from my Microsoft account. How can I unlock it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally locked my device from my Microsoft account. How can I unlock it?: I accidentally locked my Dell device from my Microsoft account. The message that appears to the sign in screen is "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first". I am the...
  4. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?: how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-device-which-was/4f27646b-1034-43e6-81e5-efe7e6c6b968
  5. how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?: how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-device-which-was/4f27646b-1034-43e6-81e5-efe7e6c6b968
  6. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  7. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  8. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  9. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  10. How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away: Basically my old device still have my account and its seems there is a problem with resetting it, because my Microsoft account is somehow still in there. How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from that device? I have tried "removing device" from...