Windows 10: How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

Discus and support How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can you unlock a Facebook account that was locked through no fault of my own?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveKamin1, May 17, 2022.

1. How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

How can you unlock a Facebook account that was locked through no fault of my own?

:)

DaveKamin1, May 17, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Oculus will require first time users to log in with Facebook account

Read more: A Single Way to Log Into Oculus and Unlock Social Features | Oculus

Brink, May 17, 2022
  3. caperjack Win User
    facebook locks up

thank you for the info ,did as suggested ,but cant check it out till I use facebook for chat again .*Cool

caperjack, May 17, 2022
  4. yolan7 Win User

How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

Nokia 928 lock/unlock feature

Hi,

I have a Nokia 928. I have a lock screen activated. When I hit the side button to unlock my phone, there is no response. If I hold the volume down button long enough to prompt to turn off, then I am able to swipe up and unlock my phone using my code.
    At this point, the following occurred:

• if I hit the lock button my phone will not respond.
    • If i hit the volume up while the phone is unlocked. It states that "Something has changed...hold the volume up button and the lock button to take a screen shot."
    • If I touch the volume down button, the screen will prompt "shut down" by swiping down.

The battery is fully charged. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

yolan7, May 17, 2022
Thema:

How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

1. How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own? - Similar Threads - unlock Facebook account

2. How can I unlock my portal which was locked due several wrong password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my portal which was locked due several wrong password: How can I unlock my portal which was locked due to wrong password several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-portal-which-was-locked-due/cbee9352-d79e-42af-b141-62280aa2513a
  3. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  4. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  5. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Locked out of my Facebook Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my Facebook Account: Because Ive locked myself out of Facebook and cannot longer use my old mobile number I did previously use my Microsoft email to access my Facebook, I am just asking if I can stilll be able to use this as Proof that's it's really me? I've tried to use my old outlook email...
  7. Locked out of my Facebook Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my Facebook Account: Because Ive locked myself out of Facebook and cannot longer use my old mobile number I did previously use my Microsoft email to access my Facebook, I am just asking if I can stilll be able to use this as Proof that's it's really me? I've tried to use my old outlook email...
  8. How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?: How can you unlock a Facebook account that was locked through no fault of my own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-facebook-account-which-was/0dd56fbb-15ee-42ed-8feb-ca5f90210d39
  9. How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I unlock my Facebook account which was locked through no fault of my own?: How can you unlock a Facebook account that was locked through no fault of my own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-facebook-account-which-was/0dd56fbb-15ee-42ed-8feb-ca5f90210d39
  10. How can I unlock my own read-only files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I unlock my own read-only files?: The email service that I used is not in use any more. How can I change it to my current, valid one? I am the Administrator and I must be able to access my files that are now in the read only mode....