Windows 10: How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this

Discus and support How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vickystarboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vickystarboy, Aug 15, 2020.

1. How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this

/u/vickystarboy, Aug 15, 2020

2. Double Google Chrome icon on the taskbar - Windows 10

Thanks!! Much simpler than the previous response. Good reason to read all of these suggestions first!

BarnabasPath, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Taskbar icons blinking when using Chrome

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why the Taskbar is blinking when you are using Google Chrome.

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is the said browser pinned in the Taskbar?
    • If so, have you tried unpinning it from the Taskbar?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to run the Compatibility troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how

• Right-click the Google Chrome browser.
    • Click-on Properties.
    • Click-on the Compatibility tab.
    • Click-on the Run compatibility troubleshooter button.
    • Choose Try recommended Settings.
    • Click-on the Test the program button to check if it is the same.
    • Hit Next, then choose the next option, depending on the results of the test.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Micah P Win User

How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this

Google Chrome unpins itself from taskbar!

I'm actually rather peeved at this continuing issue. For some reason every time I pin chrome to my taskbar, it unpins itself after like 10 minutes. If I repin, it creates a new shorcut. Chrome (3), Chrome (4), etc.

Is there a solution to this? I've tried going into the taskbar apps and deleting all the old chromes. But the issue persists... Also my cumulative updates always fail so I block most of them. I'm on Win 10 build 14393 right now.

Micah P, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this

1. How can i unpin chrome from taskbar? there is no option to do this - Similar Threads - unpin chrome taskbar

2. How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer: How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer. I don't want to remove it completely just move it away from the "unpin from Quick Access" option. I keep hitting the wrong options and it's wasting too much time trying to fix....
  3. How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer: How do I move "unpin from quick access" on the Rt-Click option of File Explorer. I don't want to remove it completely just move it away from the "unpin from Quick Access" option. I keep hitting the wrong options and it's wasting too much time trying to fix....
  4. I can't unpin Windows Terminal from the taskbar.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't unpin Windows Terminal from the taskbar.: So, I pinned it, but now I can't unpin it from the taskbar. It just does nothing. Even uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. And it doesn't even have an icon. So it looks like this....
  5. I can't unpin Windows Terminal from the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't unpin Windows Terminal from the taskbar.: So, I pinned it, but now I can't unpin it from the taskbar. It just does nothing. Even uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. And it doesn't even have an icon. So it looks like this....
  6. I can't unpin Windows Terminal from the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows unpins apps from the taskbar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows unpins apps from the taskbar: Hello,I would like to ask, if there is someone who has a problem with pinned application to taskbar. When I download app from Microsoft Store like Messenger or WhatsApp, I pin it to taskbar. However, when I run the app, it unpins and in Start Menu it shows something like...
  8. Invisible taskbar icons and cannot Unpin from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible taskbar icons and cannot Unpin from taskbar: I have 2 apps (E-Mail and Edge) in taskbar that doesn't shows icons. It is so annoying that I cannot even Unpin from taskbar. I have done following without helping: * Uninstalled and Installed the app again * Unpined from Startmenu * Deleted %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet...
  9. "Unpin From Taskbar" option is Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    "Unpin From Taskbar" option is Broken: Hi; i say it is broken because when we right-click on Edge and click UnPin, Nothing Happens! I've read posts that say i will have to alter xml files or the like in order to remove Edge from the taskbar; we are not saavy enough to get into that type of fix. This is a bug. Will...
  10. Can't unpin items from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't unpin items from the taskbar: I can pin items to the taskbar but when I right click on an item I can't unpin. Only had this problem with 10240. 8606