Windows 10: How can i update my CPU

Discus and support How can i update my CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I bring my CPU up to date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-cpu/1bbbe495-d759-4438-813b-9e400fd44e86 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UlimatuKAMARA, Oct 15, 2019.

1. How can i update my CPU

How can I bring my CPU up to date?

:)

UlimatuKAMARA, Oct 15, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Oct 15, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

How can i update my CPU

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

How can i update my CPU

1. How can i update my CPU - Similar Threads - update CPU

2. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  3. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  4. Windows updates for unsupported CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates for unsupported CPU: Hi! I hope you are having a great day. I have a PC with i7-7700k 4.20GHz, and I know this CPU is unsupported for Windows 11. Will this CPU support further Windows updates after 11? Also, would there be any possibility that the unsupported CPUs can be expanded and be able to...
  5. Windows updates for unsupported CPU

Windows updates for unsupported CPU: Hi! I hope you are having a great day. I have a PC with i7-7700k 4.20GHz, and I know this CPU is unsupported for Windows 11. Will this CPU support further Windows updates after 11? Also, would there be any possibility that the unsupported CPUs can be expanded and be able to...
  6. Update 13february2024 22h2 KB5034765 Creates CPU 100% consumption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 13february2024 22h2 KB5034765 Creates CPU 100% consumption: Hello.After I installed the latest KB5034765 and restart it, when the PC restart immediately starts to consume almost all the time 100% of CPU.The CPU consumption decrease for a while, but as soon as I start any program, like visual studio 2022, SQL, Edge the cpu goes to 100%...
  7. Update 13february2024 22h2 KB5034765 Creates CPU 100% consumption

Update 13february2024 22h2 KB5034765 Creates CPU 100% consumption: Hello.After I installed the latest KB5034765 and restart it, when the PC restart immediately starts to consume almost all the time 100% of CPU.The CPU consumption decrease for a while, but as soon as I start any program, like visual studio 2022, SQL, Edge the cpu goes to 100%...
  8. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !: HelloSince the Last Windows Update my CPU is escalating totally constant 20-30% with a short Jump Randomly to 80% for few second!Before my CPU was basicly not getting over 10% from that what i doing! But now comes the Funny part the CPU is only doing this if i having a...
  9. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !: HelloSince the Last Windows Update my CPU is escalating totally constant 20-30% with a short Jump Randomly to 80% for few second!Before my CPU was basicly not getting over 10% from that what i doing! But now comes the Funny part the CPU is only doing this if i having a...
  10. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade