Windows 10: how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

Discus and support how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mitzi Rose Camat, Sep 17, 2022.

1. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

Split from this thread. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

:)

Mitzi Rose Camat, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Scrizz Win User

how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

1. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update: I only have about 2gb of storage left on windows 10. There are no updates to download or install yet when I try to clean up in storage, there are 1.8gb listed under windows update which I cannot clean. I would rather have not only that space, but no more non-security updates...
  3. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: I only have about 2gb of storage left on windows 10. There are no updates to download or install yet when I try to clean up in storage, there are 1.8gb listed under windows update which I cannot clean. I would rather have not only that space, but no more non-security updates...
  4. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  9. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  10. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....