Windows 10: How can I upgrade from Direct X 10 to DirectX 11?

Discus and support How can I upgrade from Direct X 10 to DirectX 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 is up to date but whenever I download an app it requests that I get Direct X 11 otherwise the app won't work. Please help me figure this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simba440, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Simba440 Win User

How can I upgrade from Direct X 10 to DirectX 11?

My windows 10 is up to date but whenever I download an app it requests that I get Direct X 11 otherwise the app won't work. Please help me figure this out.

:)

Simba440, Apr 4, 2021

2. Direct x 11

So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed.

But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11.

I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled

AsharAbharAtharAzharMahmood, Apr 4, 2021
  3. direct x

hello to microsoft support and all.i have windows 10 in my pc.my direct x is 12 and i want to delete the directx 12 and install directx 11.what can i do? please someone answer me.thanks a lot

ramtin86farhadi, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Flozzie Win User

Directx 11 for Windows 10

Your link only points to a PowerPoint presentation. I have Windows 10 and have DX12 installed but it doesn't show as DirectX 11 compatible. I need the older download to install Direct X 11 and/or 10 and the only links you are providing above is a download
    to a PPT presentation. There is no link that I can find on the page to download DirectX runtime components.

Flozzie, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I upgrade from Direct X 10 to DirectX 11? - Similar Threads - upgrade Direct DirectX

2. How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx 11...: Hello Dear Employee, I am using a Tesla K80 as a graphics card and I am performing my operations on a virtual server Windows Server 2019. I am working image processing and data science. In my image processing project I get 30 fps with GPU activeDirectX 12. When the CPU is...
  3. How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx 11...: Hello Dear Employee, I am using a Tesla K80 as a graphics card and I am performing my operations on a virtual server Windows Server 2019. I am working image processing and data science. In my image processing project I get 30 fps with GPU activeDirectX 12. When the CPU is...
  4. How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx...: Hi i have been recently playing games like star wars jedi fallen order, stray, borderlands 3 etc,Im having stuttering issue when loading scenes due to direct x 12 shader cache but works fine with directx 11,Some games have option to switch between dx 11 and 12 but some...
  5. How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i switch between direct x 11 and 12 or uninstall directx 12 and install directx...: Hi i have been recently playing games like star wars jedi fallen order, stray, borderlands 3 etc,Im having stuttering issue when loading scenes due to direct x 12 shader cache but works fine with directx 11,Some games have option to switch between dx 11 and 12 but some...
  6. Direct x 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x 11??: Got the game life is strange 2 and went to play it on my pc and it seid erorr because my direct x is 12 but it wants direct x 11 should 12 have better graphics capability then 11 and so be able to play...
  7. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  8. How can i Uninstall Direct x ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i Uninstall Direct x ?: I want to uninstall direct x and install it again . But i can't find a way to do it ,Please help me. My game has no audio because i could no install direct x june 2010 .So to solve that issue i want to reinstall direct x . submitted by /u/Kirito1Ichigo [link] [comments]...
  9. Direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct x 11: So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled...
  10. Direct X 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11: Hi. I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required". I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already...