Windows 10: How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious)

Discus and support How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Dad has had recent heart surgury and I have a documentary for him to watch while he recovers (its about 8 hours in total). As I am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheKovacs, Sep 21, 2020.

1. How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious)

My Dad has had recent heart surgury and I have a documentary for him to watch while he recovers (its about 8 hours in total). As I am not able to upload it to youtube, I wanted to ask if anyone has any other ideas. It needs to be as simpe as possible - ie sending him a url to copy/paste. While I have not pirated it, I dont want to be asking for tips that would enable other people to watch it. I am thinking of maybe hosting it on my PC as it is on 24/7. Many thanks.

submitted by /u/TheKovacs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheKovacs, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious)

Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious)

1. How can I upload a video so it can be watched online (other than the obvious) - Similar Threads - upload video watched

2. How i can watch video in Zoro.to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can watch video in Zoro.to: How i can watch video in Zoro.to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-watch-video-in-zoroto/70805408-673a-47ed-bcdf-df0b5582ac8f
  3. How i can watch video in Zoro.to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can watch video in Zoro.to: How i can watch video in Zoro.to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-watch-video-in-zoroto/70805408-673a-47ed-bcdf-df0b5582ac8f
  4. How to fix it So i can play with others

How to fix it So i can play with others: How pls tell me how to fix it so i can play with others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-so-i-can-play-with-others/825f1831-3693-4f2f-b442-9c16758fa053
  5. How to fix it So i can play with others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix it So i can play with others: How pls tell me how to fix it so i can play with others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-so-i-can-play-with-others/825f1831-3693-4f2f-b442-9c16758fa053
  6. Why can't I watch videos online with sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I watch videos online with sound?: Hi! My problem is that I can't watch videos online with sound. When I put sound on them they are just gonna freeze. I tried multiple browsers and multiple websites, but not on one of them worked. I even tried reinstalling Windows 11, but the same problem was still present. I...
  7. Why can't I watch videos online with sound?

Why can't I watch videos online with sound?: Hi! My problem is that I can't watch videos online with sound. When I put sound on them they are just gonna freeze. I tried multiple browsers and multiple websites, but not on one of them worked. I even tried reinstalling Windows 11, but the same problem was still present. I...
  8. watching videos online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    watching videos online: Trying to watch videos online and the view is huge. Cannot watch in normal view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-videos-online/4a64d85e-495d-4379-a778-f2791b689de2
  9. BSOD while watching online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  10. Finalizing a Video DVD so it can be played on other computers

in Windows 10 Support
    Finalizing a Video DVD so it can be played on other computers: There must be a way to finalise a Video DVD burn in windows 10 but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated thanks 74259