Windows 10: How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a developer and I want to share my game with everyone. Anybody can help me to do that? I'm sorry if my English is bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Đặng Trung Hiếu, Mar 7, 2020.

1. How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?

I am a developer and I want to share my game with everyone. Anybody can help me to do that? I'm sorry if my English is bad

:)

Đặng Trung Hiếu, Mar 7, 2020

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Mar 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 7, 2020
  4. How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?

1. How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - upload game Microsoft

2. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  3. How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click...: How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click browse it does not show up my game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-game-to-my-graphic-settings-if/40698812-68b1-48da-ab71-53cd78676c80
  4. How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click...: How do I upload a game to my graphic settings if this game is from microsoft store I click browse it does not show up my game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-game-to-my-graphic-settings-if/40698812-68b1-48da-ab71-53cd78676c80
  5. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix my Microsoft Store?: For a good month or two now I have had this problem whereby I cannot open Microsoft Store, Xbox app or any games/apps that are related to the Microsoft Store or Xbox. So far I have tried the following:-WSRESET.EXE, which results in a Purge cache error-2147219195-sfc /scannow...
  6. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Microsoft Store?: For a good month or two now I have had this problem whereby I cannot open Microsoft Store, Xbox app or any games/apps that are related to the Microsoft Store or Xbox. So far I have tried the following:-WSRESET.EXE, which results in a Purge cache error-2147219195-sfc /scannow...
  7. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?: How can I upload a theme to Windows store...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upload-a-theme-to-windows-store/f17cd66c-505a-4679-93f5-c48722aba2bf
  9. can not upload game clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not upload game clips: I used the xbox game bar and I can not uploaded my game clip because it says something about privacy settings on xbox.com but I checked everything and I am good is there anything else that can can be done....
  10. How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload: How can I store my photos , I am downloading them from google photos and then they disappear! Also the ones I have stored are a shambles, can I change this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to upload a game to the microsoft store

2. how to upload a game on the microsoft store