Windows 10: How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem.

Discus and support How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How to use headset when you have "No audio output device" Hello. I installed windows 10 without bootcamp. Basically I installed windows 10 using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/audioisoverrated, Sep 29, 2020.

1. How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem.

How to use headset when you have "No audio output device"

Hello. I installed windows 10 without bootcamp. Basically I installed windows 10 using a usb, but without bootcamp(it wouldn't work). I have this 'No audio output device' and me and a friend of mine have been trying to fix it but nothing works. I have basically given up. I have a headset and was wondering how can I play the sound on my headset instead of my computer?

All my specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-EOS0K77

System Manufacturer Apple Inc.

System Model MacBookPro9,2

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU System SKU#

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Apple Inc. 231.0.0.0.0, 2/5/2020

SMBIOS Version 2.4

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Apple Inc.

BaseBoard Version MacBookPro9,2

submitted by /u/audioisoverrated
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/audioisoverrated, Sep 29, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem. [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Sep 29, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem. :p

cadaveca, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem.

1. How can I use a headset when I have a audio problem. - Similar Threads - headset audio problem

2. How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?: I've recently purchased a gaming wireless headset from MARS Gaming, the MHW model to be exact.Everything is going well, the audio and microphone works, but I've noticed the format from the audio and microphone are different. I tried to select the format, but it won't let me....
  3. How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?: I've recently purchased a gaming wireless headset from MARS Gaming, the MHW model to be exact.Everything is going well, the audio and microphone works, but I've noticed the format from the audio and microphone are different. I tried to select the format, but it won't let me....
  4. How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I make windows not compress audio through headset when using headset microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make windows not compress audio through headset when using headset microphone: I have recently purchased a bluetooth headset and have experienced some trouble with audio becoming severely compressed whenever I use the headset as both an audio input microphone and output. It is difficult to explain this in detail, but this video showcases it effectively....
  6. How do I make windows not compress audio through headset when using headset microphone

How do I make windows not compress audio through headset when using headset microphone: I have recently purchased a bluetooth headset and have experienced some trouble with audio becoming severely compressed whenever I use the headset as both an audio input microphone and output. It is difficult to explain this in detail, but this video showcases it effectively....
  7. Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.

Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.: I recently bought myself a laptop to use for college. It has been great - it has lived up to my expectations bar one thing: it's audio consistency.Whenever I plug in my wireless headset and use both it's speakers and microphone at the same time eg. calling with friends all...
  8. Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.: I recently bought myself a laptop to use for college. It has been great - it has lived up to my expectations bar one thing: it's audio consistency.Whenever I plug in my wireless headset and use both it's speakers and microphone at the same time eg. calling with friends all...
  9. No sound when I use headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound when I use headset: I use a headset and have a problem because my partner can’t hear me when I am calling him or her. But I hear sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-i-use-headset/7884c237-e471-4307-8a3b-4cdffaf85b95
  10. How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?: I can hear audio if I select either as default, but not at the same time. The speakers are connected at the rear. I'd also like to connect my headset to the front....