Windows 10: How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc

Discus and support How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have a windows 10 laptop and in my premises 45 CCTV cameras install and i want to see them on my laptop. Please tell me the solutions.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tecknoligent India, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc

Hi, I have a windows 10 laptop and in my premises 45 CCTV cameras install and i want to see them on my laptop. Please tell me the solutions.

:)

Tecknoligent India, Jan 4, 2020

2. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using phone app on your PC. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue. I would like to know, have you tried connecting the devices on the same subnet?

As you have already tried resetting the app many times, I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the Your Phone app.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Restart the PC

After restarting the PC, install the app from
    Microsoft Store

In addition, as you have mentioned that you are using a firewall to allow traffic between the devices, I would suggest you to disable the firewall and check if you are able to connect.

Note: If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 4, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc

1. How can i use a hik connect app on my windows pc - Similar Threads - hik connect app

2. How can i use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my Windows 11 PC WITHOUT connecting this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my Windows 11 PC WITHOUT connecting this...: I currently would like to use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my PC. But every time i try to enter it it asks to connect my Windows Hello Login credentials with that account.The Screenshot reads "To easyly and secure access apps you have to create either Windows Hello Facial...
  3. How can i use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my Windows 11 PC WITHOUT connecting this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my Windows 11 PC WITHOUT connecting this...: I currently would like to use a Microsoft Account for Apps on my PC. But every time i try to enter it it asks to connect my Windows Hello Login credentials with that account.The Screenshot reads "To easyly and secure access apps you have to create either Windows Hello Facial...
  4. How can i use my buletooth adapter on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i use my buletooth adapter on my pc?: This device cannot start. Code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. i have tired YouTube videos on how to fix this problem but Generic Mobile broad brand adapter has a triangle with ! inside of it,Bluetooth device personal Area network has...
  5. How can I use my ps4 controller with headphones while being connected to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use my ps4 controller with headphones while being connected to my PC.: I usually stream my PC to my tv and play with my dualshock 4 but when connecting headphones on it, it doesn't work. I have figured out that it works by connecting it with a wire but I don't want that. Any help will be appreciated....
  6. How can I use my ps4 controller with headphones while being connected to my PC.

How can I use my ps4 controller with headphones while being connected to my PC.: I usually stream my PC to my tv and play with my dualshock 4 but when connecting headphones on it, it doesn't work. I have figured out that it works by connecting it with a wire but I don't want that. Any help will be appreciated....
  7. How can I use my ps4 controller with headphones while being connected to my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can I install and use android apps on my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I install and use android apps on my PC?: Can I get android apps to my Windows PC without using any emulators? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-and-use-android-apps-on-my-pc/7da2c5af-d7ad-4fc5-ad2d-07c87466ab78
  9. i can not use my apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can not use my apps: 12/3/2018 msn made changes to my computor and now I can not use any of my apps. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-use-my-apps/70ea610c-1bb6-4efd-8afc-1a848e10215e"
  10. Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC: I want to know if there are any good Android apps, or apps period that let me use the apps installed on my Android on my PC. In other words, if I've got an audio Bible on my Android phone, and I want to play it over my PC. I've got MightyText, and I love that, but I want to...