Windows 10: How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ?

Discus and support How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi people ! I'd like to use some kind of one-hand gaming keyboard (or a numpad keyboard) next to my main keyboard for macro keys only. The main idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Core_iVegan, Dec 20, 2019.

1. How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ?

Hi people !

I'd like to use some kind of one-hand gaming keyboard (or a numpad keyboard) next to my main keyboard for macro keys only. The main idea is that it won't interfere at all with my main keyboard so I can keep using it without any problem.

I watched some x-keys pads and equivalents, but it costs a lot for what it is !

Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Core_iVegan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Core_iVegan, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Tom#3 Win User

Keyboard Macros

I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with
    this combination? Thanks. TG

Tom#3, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 20, 2019
  4. How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ?

Keyboard Remap and Macro

(Windows 10 Pro)
    I need a recommendation for software that will ...
    1. allow me to remap a few keys on my keyboard
    2. one of them is the Windows Key
    3. allow me to create keyboard macros
    I keep hearing about sharpkeys but doesn't sound like it can create macros. I am hoping I can get the job done with a single program.
    Any suggestions? Thx, Henry Fiddler

Henry TFiddler, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ?

1. How can I use a second keyboard for macros only, without interfering with my main keyboard ? - Similar Threads - second keyboard macros

2. How can I sign into my One-Drive using ONLY THE KEYBOARD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sign into my One-Drive using ONLY THE KEYBOARD?: I keep getting the message that my OneDrive is not signed on; but I am totally blind and cannot find a way to sign in using ONLY the KEYBOARD - ABSOLUTELY NO MOUSE!...
  3. How can I sign into my One-Drive using ONLY THE KEYBOARD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sign into my One-Drive using ONLY THE KEYBOARD?: I keep getting the message that my OneDrive is not signed on; but I am totally blind and cannot find a way to sign in using ONLY the KEYBOARD - ABSOLUTELY NO MOUSE!...
  4. Keyboard macro only works when Mouse and Keyboard Center is open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard macro only works when Mouse and Keyboard Center is open: Hi all,I bought a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard. When I set it up, I realized there is no Sleep button like on my old keyboard.So I assigned a macro to one of the new keyboard's favourites button to put the computer to sleep. The macro is basically WinKey+X U S.When the Mouse...
  5. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  6. Keyboard Macros

Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  7. my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...: use the keyboard on my touch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-mouse-pointer-is-not-showing-and-my-keyboard-is/059bb1dd-20ac-4e49-ba92-160b48c32ac7
  8. How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?: Okay, thank you very much! I'll check them out and see what works, I was hoping to get the official Microsoft program to work, but if it cannot, I will try alternatives. Thanks for your time and help.
  9. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?): I recently discovered what you can do with binding macros, I use a laptop which of course does not use a keyboard that hooks up, I do have Razer synapse and a Razer mouse but it doesn't support little numbers on it's side that have a variety of 1-10 of what I saw, I can bind...
  10. How to disable only the main keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable only the main keyboard?: Hi to everyone, I have a broken keyboard that writes itself, starts the uppercase without warning etc ...I would like to use the keyboard attached via USB cable which is fine, but the main pc keyboard keeps giving me trouble even if I don't touch it. How can I disable it and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keyboard macros to write 1st 2nd 3rd

2. keyboard only for macros

3. only macro keyboard

4. macros second keyboard,
  5. second keyboard macros not recognized by windows