Windows 10: how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time

Discus and support how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i dont know how to use both earphone and mic at the same time due to which its impossible for me to take online classes coz i can only listen what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShagunJha, Mar 24, 2021.

1. ShagunJha Win User

how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time

i dont know how to use both earphone and mic at the same time due to which its impossible for me to take online classes coz i can only listen what other person says or i can listen music but i cant use mic and earphones both same time like we do in our phone while attend calls please help me as soon as possible..

:)

ShagunJha, Mar 24, 2021

2. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Mar 24, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    Earphone w/mic problem... the earphones are acting as a mic!

its annoying.. I need to use my mic, but the earphone is acting like a mic, not the mic! its one of those earphones w/mic for iphone

on my desktop I successfully can use it as a mic, but on my netbook I can't

n-ster, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Snakefist Win User

Earphone mic not being detected

Maybe as a work around you could use a Y spliter. Where you plug in your headphones into it and the other ends will go in your mic and earphone ports on your pc/laptop. Yes i understand they are combo ports but i'm just suggesting this as a workaround till you can find drivers that makes the combo port work correctly.
    Here is the cable i was talking about. You don't have to use it but just a suggestion as a workaround and as a last resort.
    Amazon.com

Snakefist, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

1. how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time - Similar Threads - both earphone mic

2. Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter connected to my Win 10 PC. I had Sony headphones and now using a Oneplus Z neck band. when trying to work with the mic, its not working and it was disabled. So i enabled it now its working all good. Right then the headphones not working the...
  3. Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter connected to my Win 10 PC. I had Sony headphones and now using a Oneplus Z neck band. when trying to work with the mic, its not working and it was disabled. So i enabled it now its working all good. Right then the headphones not working the...
  4. Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.: Hi All,In my 20 years playing on computers daily, I have never once been this unsure as to what a problem is.I today received my Ducky one 3 mini keyboard in the post. I plugged it in and began to load up discord to talk to my friends. I was unable to get both my headset...
  5. Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.

Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.: Hi All,In my 20 years playing on computers daily, I have never once been this unsure as to what a problem is.I today received my Ducky one 3 mini keyboard in the post. I plugged it in and began to load up discord to talk to my friends. I was unable to get both my headset...
  6. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  7. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  8. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how to use earphone as mic

how to use earphone as mic: I can not use my earphone as a mic can you know how to use that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-earphone-as-mic/9e16d4c1-e370-4fde-9047-bc33c0fc00dd
  10. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?: Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me? I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice...