Windows 10: How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.

Discus and support How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now. can I use it on Windows 10? Or is there another way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlWarfield, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.

I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now. can I use it on Windows 10? Or is there another way?

:)

AlWarfield, Aug 4, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Live Mail 2012 will not connect to Outlook.com

Source: Windows Live Mail 2012 will not connect to Outlook.com - Outlook

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  4. How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.

1. How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now. - Similar Threads - Comcast email Live

2. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  3. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  4. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012: After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-and-receive-mails-using-windows/def4201b-a40b-4206-a0ff-c4f527728c32
  6. How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail: I used to use Windows Live Mail as my default email program but have now purchase Outlook. I have set Outlook as the default Mail and MailTo app but Send To > Mail Recipient still uses Windows Live Mail. If I open Windows Live Mail it claims to be the default messaging app...
  7. Windows Live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  8. How Long can one use Windows Live Mail 2012 in W10

in Browsers and Email
    How Long can one use Windows Live Mail 2012 in W10: Had a an error code problem with my ISP emails and MS people told me that there was a problem with WLM that I now need to use Outlook 2016 as my email program or I will continue to have problems. I think I spent money for nothing on this stand alone product, wonder if I...
  9. Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?: I've used WLM 2012 with Windows 7 and it has worked fine all these years. After installing 10 I see it contains its own Mail app. Is it possible to transfer all my emails and settings from WLM to Mail? 12009
  10. Windows Live Mail 2012 requires an update to keep using it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Live Mail 2012 requires an update to keep using it: The Microsoft Essentials pack, consisting of Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Live Writer (which is now available as an open source project) and Live Mail, has been in a state of limbo for quite a while now. The latest major update for the pack dates back to 2012 and still uses...